• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Kutaro

1.5.0 - Crash collection

@WolverinDEV arm32v7_optimized/Teaspeak-1.5.0-beta-3 releated i finally sorted out why Raspbian would not get ffmpeg execute the right way. The repo's would not give me the 4.2.1 release so i manuelly upgraded it. got the 4.2.1 release from https://github.com/vot/ffbinaries-prebuilt/releases and...
  2. Kutaro

Music Bot

Have the Same issue i guess with a new Pi Release it should be able again
  3. Kutaro

1.5.0 - Crash collection

I'm looking forward to see a new build. if you need testing let me know :)
  4. Kutaro

1.5.0 - Crash collection

@WolverinDEV will there bei a 1.5.0 stable Release for Raspberry Pi (arm) too?
  5. Kutaro

Still a really good seller without a doubt. Keep on rocking Mate 😊

Still a really good seller without a doubt. Keep on rocking Mate 😊
  6. Kutaro

ARM support for TeaSpeak's server ?

thank you soooo much
  7. Kutaro

Thanks for all at this stage :) really good and fast seller

Thanks for all at this stage :) really good and fast seller
  8. Kutaro

As I said all ready if you need some early Testers for Raspberry Pi I would be totally up for it. We even can talk in German to each other to explain possible issues if there would be some :) ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Thanks for the link again it work very well so far :) never...
  9. Kutaro

True. Only Raspberry pi 3 and 4 got this but how I said I reverted back to 32 so no issue there it's very simple to go back :)
  10. Kutaro

This is the crash_dump file No Problem. I only thought you could need it later on cause the crash happened on my pi 4 with the aarch64 kernel :) I reverted back to the kernel wich is supported and was happy about its not crashing. Anyways thanks for your great work on the raspberry pi...
  11. Kutaro

Thanks This is the crash_dump file from my Raspberry Pi 4 2GB for troubleshooting
  12. Kutaro

@WolverinDEV awsome work man :) would be there a beta i can join on the raspberry version?
  13. Kutaro

yeah i would also be glad if there is a raspberry pi version :)