• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

1.4.14-beta 6 - crash

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
I'll do it in due time. For now, I'll be using b6. I dont see the latest changelogs for the latest beta releases. Only until b10, which makes me unconfortable to changing for unknown unexpected bugs.

Pretty sure this crash has nothing to do with the latest releases, that's why I reported them.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I'll do it in due time. For now, I'll be using b6. I dont see the latest changelogs for the latest beta releases. Only until b10, which makes me unconfortable to changing for unknown unexpected bugs.

Pretty sure this crash has nothing to do with the latest releases, that's why I reported them.
These versions have mostly minor edits, and several versions were just unsuccessful. Changes occurred in beta-8 and beta-10. Beta-14 does seem stable. You can test this version on your test server, and this version will soon be published as stable. I think it will happen towards the end of the week.

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Like I said, I'll test in due time hehe. For now I'll stick with this version and wait @WolverinDEV status on this crash, since I'm afraid of starting new servers and get them crashed in production (which happened lol).

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well crash 2 was a multi threading bug, which should also be in all earlier versions (The group manager is a bit odd, but haven't yet time to implement the new one which is already coded :D)

The other one is quite random, but I found a bug which may led to this as well.
A beta 15 will come out soon.

In general 1.4.14-beta14/15 are quite stable and I'll release them quite soon as stable as well.

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Pretty sure that the latest crash of those are related to restarting/force restarting haha, since the server actually bugged out and it might restarted itself (autorestart script), I forced closed it a few times to make sure I was starting it alright. I'll update it to the new version in couple minutes tho, I'll try to reproduce the crash before updating (aka set up a new server) just in case.

I've got a script that I set a date and time and it warns every single user with pokes that the server will be restarted at given time, giving an ETA of how long it will be offline xD

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Could not reproduce the crashes and updated sucessfully to the new version. Lets see how things go.

Last edited:

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
I've got a script that I set a date and time and it warns every single user with pokes that the server will be restarted at given time, giving an ETA of how long it will be offline xD

I had exactly the same problem before, when I sent poke to users, from 5k the server crash, I had to deactivate the pokes.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Could be closed, crashes fixed, maybe new occur, but they will be different (I never know :D)