• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending 1.4.18 (beta-3) YaTQA can't connect after a few hours

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
yea its so strange .everytime i use that option it reproduces that bug most times

if i dont use restoe file backup option in yatqa there is no issue

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
yea its so strange .everytime i use that option it reproduces that bug most times

if i dont use restoe file backup option in yatqa there is no issue
I had a similar problem, but only in earlier versions, when after restoring the snapshot I could not connect to the server either through the client or through YaTQA, reproduced this problem only couple of times.
Perhaps this problem was only in early versions 1.4.17 or 1.4.18, but in my case, even restarting the instance didn't solve the problem.

I reproduced this problem when I tested the connection on the client before 3.1.10 and this was about a month ago or even more.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
I've no clue what you're talking about?
With "connection issue" you don't mean the query thing right?
its ok . its been another issue with my server i thought it was bug in the version :). i updated to beta 1 today and tested a file backup restore and i did not lost access to yatqa till now. seems to be ok for now

SHELOFASTOV

Fanatic member
Premium User
After upgrading the server to version 1.4.19 and higher, the problem is no longer observed.
If I don’t unsubscribe in a week, the topic can be closed.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
After upgrading the server to version 1.4.19 and higher, the problem is no longer observed.
If I don’t unsubscribe in a week, the topic can be closed.
I understand the problem is not relevant and it can be closed?)

It's been more than one week) namely 8.5 :D