• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

1.4.7-beta-2 (crash_dumps)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
mine got crashed once after 10 minutes

i dont have crash dump yet. will send you on next crash

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

it crashed after about 48 min again
here dump file

https://easyupload.io/kpbbfl

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
You're having a lot of serversnapshotdeploy action going on^^.
Seems related to that, but I'll investigate later further

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
You're having a lot of serversnapshotdeploy action going on^^.
Seems related to that, but I'll investigate later further
well i am the only one who can deploysnapshot and im sure i was away from system when this happens

and one annoying thing bug is that this permissions are not showing its value on client program
b_channel_create_child
b_channel_create_permanent
b_channel_create_semi_permanent
b_channel_create_temporary
b_channel_create_private
b_channel_create_with_topic
b_channel_create_with_description

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
The permission editor is buggy because the TS3 permission editor only allows 256 permissions.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I think it's time to finish supporting compatibility with Tea*Speak 3. TeaSpeak must go its own way. @WolverinDEV should develop its software, not spend time looking for ways to fix Tea*Speak 3 errors.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
The permission editor is buggy because the TS3 permission editor only allows 256 permissions.
i see.

I think it's time to finish supporting compatibility with Tea*Speak 3. TeaSpeak must go its own way. @WolverinDEV should develop its software, not spend time looking for ways to fix Tea*Speak 3 errors.
yea i agree with you. this must go standalone program. but its kinda like ipv4 and ipv6 . 90%+ of users still using Tea*Speak client

Last edited:

Saci

Fanatic member
Premium User
the vast majority use teaspeak to sell servers where people can connect using Tea*Speak client
please it is very important to continue the compatibility of the two software!

please keep going this work

Vafin

TeaFanatic
the vast majority use teaspeak to sell servers where people can connect using Tea*Speak client
please it is very important to continue the compatibility of the two software!
1) Your customers will suffer from blockages
2) I think it's not entirely legal to use TS3 to connect to a TeaSpeak server.

In my opinion, hosters should honestly provide their services and not disguise it as TS3. There is a wonderful native Tea client and you as a hoster should be interested in its development, and not just looking for benefits for yourself. If we don't develop and promote TeaClient, It will remain behind the scenes forever!

Saci

Fanatic member
Premium User
1) Your customers will suffer from blockages
2) I think it's not entirely legal to use TS3 to connect to a TeaSpeak server.

In my opinion, hosters should honestly provide their services and not disguise it as TS3. There is a wonderful native Tea client and you as a hoster should be interested in its development, and not just looking for benefits for yourself. If we don't develop and promote TeaClient, It will remain behind the scenes forever!

this is not an discussion

you are one against a hundred, we are asking the developer to keep compatibility, if you want to use the tea client, the problem is all yours, most want compatibility, 99% of those who support the project with donations do that for what? because they want to be able to edit the name of the server version.
please this is not a discussion, the fact that the majority who support the project financially want this.

but the FINAL DECISION is from WolverinDEV