• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server <19:55:30> Disconnected from server (undefined error)

lbenicio

I'm got this error every time I connect to one of my servers.

I keep connected for about 30-40s and then disconnected out of nowhere.

The problem is, there is, there are 3 more instances on the same host and everything is normal on the other instances. just this specific one I getting constantly disconnected.

CPU is normal (20%) - 1vCore
RAM is normal (30%) - 4GB RAM

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Does this only happens when the server is under load or as well when you're the only one who is connected?

Have you already tried Debug or even trace logging mode for more detail?

lbenicio

Does this only happen when the server is under load or as well when you're the only one who is connected?

Have you already tried Debug or even trace logging mode for more detail?
today it's happening all day long (each 2 minutes accord to users), currently, the server is using 70mb RAM. I tried to see the logs but found nothing useful.

the user gets a "Disconnected from server (undefined error)" and the server (on default channel) says packet resend failed.

I'm currently on 1.3.16-beta2

edit: typo

lbenicio

and it did not happen to all instances, some servers stay fine, some kicks every minute, I can confirm.

lbenicio

Are you doing something specific, like channel move client move etc?
no, u just join the server and waiting doing nothing and u got kicked. But the strange part is, I have 4 instances and this was happening for 2 of them. (i had restarted the server to see if the problem goes away but nothing changed). I could not find why this was happening to only some of the instances...

lbenicio

one of my users thinks it is related to the number of people connected on the server. but I don't know for sure.