• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server 400 User High CPU HELP

Thorin

Merhaba sunucumda aynı kanalda 400 kişi konuşuyor fakat daha fazla GHZ tüketiyor ve ping paket kaybı oluyor. config.yml ayarlarını nasıl yapmalıyım? Yardım edebilir misin?

Hello, my server is also consuming more GHZ about 400 people and ping packets. How to main config.yml? can you help?

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Please do not open multiple threads with the same information / reports.
Theres nothing you can do.
You can test with different teaspeak server versions, maybe it helps.
Try v1.4.21-beta-3, for example.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Please do not open multiple threads with the same information / reports.
Theres nothing you can do.
You can test with different teaspeak server versions, maybe it helps.
Try v1.4.21-beta-3, for example.
I have found that it is mostly the misconfiguration of the hosting provider. In several cases I have already experienced that either the CPU load is very high or the RAM is massive. Maybe we should publish a list of hosts where there are absolutely no problems with teaspeak.

Eyup

I have found that it is mostly the misconfiguration of the hosting provider. In several cases I have already experienced that either the CPU load is very high or the RAM is massive. Maybe we should publish a list of hosts where there are absolutely no problems with teaspeak.
You guys should try Turkish providers too (Or just a location). There is a lot of Turkish guys that using TeaSpeak.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
You guys should try Turkish providers too (Or just a location). There is a lot of Turkish guys that using TeaSpeak.
to many turkish ppls uses teaspeak so he can share with there experiance with hosters

Thorin

I changed the hosting I bought and switched to a different Turkish hosting. I bought a new machine. The hosting made all the adjustments by themselves. Currently, up to 600 users, there is still no problem. The average ping is 25 packet loss and 0.6%.

I thank https://datafex.com.tr/ hosting for solving my problem

@Eyup tavsiyen için teşekkür ederim farklı bir türk hostingi sorunumu tamamen çözdü

Eyup

I changed the hosting I bought and switched to a different Turkish hosting. I bought a new machine. The hosting made all the adjustments by themselves. Currently, up to 600 users, there is still no problem. The average ping is 25 packet loss and 0.6%.

I thank https://datafex.com.tr/ hosting for solving my problem

@Eyup tavsiyen için teşekkür ederim farklı bir türk hostingi sorunumu tamamen çözdü
Rica ederim. Bu arada türkçe değil ingilizce konuşmalısın, forumda sadece ingilizceye izin veriliyor. Ne kadar Türk olsak da yasak, dikkat edilmeli :), Anyways If you wan't you can share your hosting experiments with datafex at here;

Thorin

I'm sorry, I didn't know that this is prohibited, I should review the forum rules, of course, I will give my opinion on the subject.
Rica ederim. Bu arada türkçe değil ingilizce konuşmalısın, forumda sadece ingilizceye izin veriliyor. Ne kadar Türk olsak da yasak, dikkat edilmeli :), Anyways If you wan't you can share your hosting experiments with datafex at here;

Eyup

Is TeaSpeak data's hacked? Cause this user is not a new member. I checked his profile and he has replys about TeaSpeak in 2018.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Is TeaSpeak data's hacked? Cause this user is not a new member. I checked his profile and he has replys about TeaSpeak in 2018.
That was an account who has hacked the email addresses. Mostly Gmail email accounts.. And spam random advertisements on forums

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
We already alerted users to do not use simple passwords in the forum to avoid being hacked.
Some persons use the same password for everything (email, facebook, foruns, etc...)o_O

Thorin

I have solved the problem. Until 3500 players, there is still no problem. There is no problem when 500 users are talking in the same room.

NexuSTR

Maybe you can share you solution with the community.
It will help some forum users.
The solution to this consists of your settings. People use and edit the configuration files in the script you sell, then make it look like they did it themselves. ;)

Thorin

The solution to this consists of your settings. People use and edit the configuration files in the script you sell, then make it look like they did it themselves. ;)
no, it was not due to my settings, the application could not handle 400 people talking in a room at the same time, so I made an arrangement accordingly, wrote a plugin and solved it thanks to it.