• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending A musicbot start automatically when i create a new server.

angelocrr

When i connect in the new server i found a musicbot. And if i try to delete or create another one i got " Failed to create music bot: action failed". To delete this bot i need to select him manually.
Maybe a 1.4.10 beta 3 bug?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well not thats not normal. (the delete issue)
Is there any more detail? May within the log?

But the thing that a bot comes along with all new VS is a feature which could be enabled/disabled within the config.yml

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hello @WolverinDEV I have same problem, when trying to remove the music bot it tells me that: I do not have the musicbots activated in the config.yml configuration file, how is it possible that the bot can be created having them completely deactivated in the configuration file ?, the only one way to get the bot to disappear is to shut the instance down completely and back on again, and the problem happens every time a new server is created.

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hello @WolverinDEV I have same problem, when trying to remove the music bot it tells me that: I do not have the musicbots activated in the config.yml configuration file, how is it possible that the bot can be created having them completely deactivated in the configuration file ?, the only one way to get the bot to disappear is to shut the instance down completely and back on again, and the problem happens every time a new server is created.
Music bots should not spawn anymore when they've been disabled via the config.yml.
Fixed with 1.4.10-beta4 :)