• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Native Client About TaeSpeak Music Bot

heartles39

Hi all, did the Teaspeak owners want to write a Sinusbot-style bot? Do you have any idea? Sinusbot takes too many blacklist errors

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well we're not thinking about something like a Sinusbot control panel.
Our bots are controllable over the client and the web client.

heartles39

Got an error while trying to load next song: Failed to parse song info: failed to load info provider How can I solve this error?

xDyego

Premium User
@WolverinDEV, you can not separate a panel just for the Bots, I do not like the idea of the same server running the TeaSpeak and the Bots of songs at the same time, it seems to me that it will overload the VPS. I wish it was a separate panel.

I got in touch with the sinusbot administration to buy a license, I said I would use it on TeaSpeak, but they ignored me, they just said it here:

And he just did not answer me any more.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Wow yes a bit stupid.
No I cant separate panels there because the bot is directly within the server itself.
This allows to save a lot of resource and be probably 100 times faster then sinus bot because they span a full TS3 client!

Side node: Sinusbot should work with TeaSpeak

heartles39

Wow yes a bit stupid.
No I cant separate panels there because the bot is directly within the server itself.
This allows to save a lot of resource and be probably 100 times faster then sinus bot because they span a full TS3 client!

Side node: Sinusbot should work with TeaSpeak

Got an error while trying to load next song: Failed to parse song info: failed to load info provider How can I solve this error?

help mee