• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Native Client About TaeSpeak Music Bot

heartles39

Fanatic member
Hi all, did the Teaspeak owners want to write a Sinusbot-style bot? Do you have any idea? Sinusbot takes too many blacklist errors

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well we're not thinking about something like a Sinusbot control panel.
Our bots are controllable over the client and the web client.

heartles39

Fanatic member
Got an error while trying to load next song: Failed to parse song info: failed to load info provider How can I solve this error?

xDyego

@WolverinDEV, you can not separate a panel just for the Bots, I do not like the idea of the same server running the TeaSpeak and the Bots of songs at the same time, it seems to me that it will overload the VPS. I wish it was a separate panel.

I got in touch with the sinusbot administration to buy a license, I said I would use it on TeaSpeak, but they ignored me, they just said it here:

And he just did not answer me any more.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Wow yes a bit stupid.
No I cant separate panels there because the bot is directly within the server itself.
This allows to save a lot of resource and be probably 100 times faster then sinus bot because they span a full TS3 client!

Side node: Sinusbot should work with TeaSpeak

heartles39

Fanatic member
Wow yes a bit stupid.
No I cant separate panels there because the bot is directly within the server itself.
This allows to save a lot of resource and be probably 100 times faster then sinus bot because they span a full TS3 client!

Side node: Sinusbot should work with TeaSpeak

Got an error while trying to load next song: Failed to parse song info: failed to load info provider How can I solve this error?

help mee