• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

All TeaSpeak servers blacklisted?

Alpha

So, looks like Tea*Speak is going into full offense now, as you can see at the statistics on the teaspeak.de site. Last night they've started blacklisting all TeaSpeak servers. Have any of the masked premium servers survived this purge? Would be interesting to know.

Last edited:

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
It's just stats broken, if no we would see the servers online, the red and green lines

Alpha

It's just stats broken, if no we would see the servers online, the red and green lines
You sure? Every TeaSpeak server I knew (including my own) has been blacklisted last night, same time as when the stats showed this drop. Also, you can see the counts don't drop instantly, it decreased over a span of 2 hours.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
well the drop down was a fail within the license server.
There was an invalid implementation with the MySQL reconnect strategy which caused this behavior.
This will be fixed soon, but this total thing had nothing todo with your blacklist thing.

There is also no way for anybody to find a list of all TeaSpeak servers, if they are not listed anywhere.
Im not providing any data to third party software without asking for permissions :)

Alpha

Hey,
well the drop down was a fail within the license server.
There was an invalid implementation with the MySQL reconnect strategy which caused this behavior.
This will be fixed soon, but this total thing had nothing todo with your blacklist thing.

There is also no way for anybody to find a list of all TeaSpeak servers, if they are not listed anywhere.
Im not providing any data to third party software without asking for permissions :)
Aight, guess that was some really unlucky timing and series of events :p

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah we love them :D
Well I'll close that here then and wish you a lot of luck with your blacklist thing, or just use the TeaClient or TeaWeb :)