• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Application crashed 1.4.22 Beta

mohammad

Hello, my server is crashing for the second time and you do not take any action and you do not give me any solution.

Attachments

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Try the v1.4.21-beta3 (optimized).
I am using this one since the release with 1000+ users and no problems.

mohammad

Date : 2020/11/06
Time : 13:56:47

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Now I will download and update the version, are you sure?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Someone seems to be crashing my server, causing it to crash. Why doesn't the teaspeak manager do anything to crash?
Like the crash that forced the server to crash with an invalid parameter size error, it has not yet been fixed on its versions, which I crash every day with this bug, and now that I crash with Application crashed, give me a solution quickly.

Last edited:

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
You need to remember, wolverindev can't just fix 24/7/365... We are "people" we having too a work/school/family to-do. :)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Someone seems to be crashing my server, causing it to crash. Why doesn't the teaspeak manager do anything to crash?
Like the crash that forced the server to crash with an invalid parameter size error, it has not yet been fixed on its versions, which I crash every day with this bug, and now that I crash with Application crashed, give me a solution quickly.
You need to be patient.
99,5% of the teaspeak server users do not have any problem, so thats not urgent...
@WolverinDEV currently have way more important things to do.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
> @WolverinDEV currently have way more important things to do.
Well yeahr currently working on a huge update.
I've tried to trace back the latest crashes without any success. Maybe they will just be gone with the next update to 1.5.0.
Idk.