• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Web Client Audio Library initialisation failed (fixed)

Hello.
I have an Raspberry Pi 4 B 4GB, and try to run TeaWeb with Apache.
The problem is, when booting the client (via http://localhost) then i get an error: "Audio Library initialisation failed".
WolverinDEV said i need to add the wasm MIME type, I already did that and its still not working.
Please help me, I need fast answers.
thanks.
I think WolverinDEV is already such annoyd from my problems, that he goes offline, when i write into the public chat ._.

i did everything expect the ssl certificate, bc the webclient is running on my local network, is not accessable from the internet, and i only run it from localhost (the webserver is on my raspberry, and the client should run there too) so i think an certificate is useless.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Well, thanks for answer, ima replace the files with the archive that you send the link for

Last edited:

Vafin

TeaFanatic
i did everything expect the ssl certificate, bc the webclient is running on my local network, is not accessable from the internet, and i only run it from localhost (the webserver is on my raspberry, and the client should run there too) so i think an certificate is useless.

Well, thanks for answer, ima replace the files with the archive that you send the link for
In my experience, an SSL certificate is required.

Try creating a certificate using openssl

Last edited:
well, i think there was an issue with the files? now it works fine! Thank you :) :D +10

No i dont need an certificate, as long i access it via localhost. It works fine! :D

\_( ._. )_/.
Well, i actually dont care, i just need a client on my ts server, that plays that what i would hear, when i have headphones on the rpi. (Virtual Audio cable)

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Using the latest webclient?
I just installed the latest version and it works well.

Bonjour
j'ai ce bug.
Teaweb et Teaspeak doivent-ils être sur le même serveur?
Merci

Non, les ports et l'adresse IP doivent cependant être accessibles depuis vous.
Mais cela n'a rien à voir avec ça, c'est un bug dans le client.

Vous devez télécharger cette version: https://github.com/TeaSpeak/TeaWeb/releases/download/ddf099e/TeaWeb-release.zip
(Au moins ça a marché pour moi)

(used Google Translator)

Oui
enfin il me semble que
j'ai utilisé le tutoriel ci-dessus
Ok donc tout va bien :)

(used Google Translator)

Last edited:

dams161

yes I followed the tutorial but it gives me the same error.
I'm testing something else for now I'll come back to it later