• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending avatars not loading

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Hello
@WolverinDEV
users avatar uploading without any issue but other users cant see other ones avatar . the other clients avatar is just that cirtcle with cross line over it :)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

i checked the client log

when avatar not loading the message is " 16/04/1399 12:28:05 ClientUI Info Request already running, aborting avatar request "

and i just saw 1 more log

16/04/1399 13:09:04 ClientUI Warning Error, avatar md5 does not match. Cannot display image.b54dc39e52f082e48aab9d6bae00a169 <-> 7528ce37830ba138cad9ebd111c80e9a

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Is there anything in the server log?

Well its kinda interesting that I'm not experiencing the convert error nor the avatar issue^^
Even with a presetup where it should fail :D

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
i dont really know whats causing this
thats the only log i found
16/04/1399 13:09:04 ClientUI Warning Error, avatar md5 does not match. Cannot display image.b54dc39e52f082e48aab9d6bae00a169 <-> 7528ce37830ba138cad9ebd111c80e9a

i could not find anything particular in the server log

check it it may both help on finding convert error and avatar not loading

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Yes I've now a clue where to search.
I'm currently busy but I'm trying to get some free hours to finally get rid of this ;)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
@REDOSS Tryout 1.4.16-b2, may be fixed or at least there will be something in the log (I hope).
@farhadhelix When testing it ensure that the avatar has been uploaded to the server properly.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I think it's too early to say that the problem has been solved.
However, the solution can be tested on clients whose avatars were not displayed because their md5 hashes did not match.
Before testing, you need to make sure that the avatar is fully loaded on the server, that is, without losing bytes.
Broken avatars can be found using YaTQA.
If you find a broken client avatar, I recommend deleting it or asking the client to set it again.
I also recommend clearing the client cache to avoid cases where broken avatars are in the cache.
After these action, we will eliminate the possibility of the presence of faulty avatars on the server and in the client’s cache and simplify further testing.

hostnewbr

I think it's too early to say that the problem has been solved.
However, the solution can be tested on clients whose avatars were not displayed because their md5 hashes did not match.
Before testing, you need to make sure that the avatar is fully loaded on the server, that is, without losing bytes.
Broken avatars can be found using YaTQA.
If you find a broken client avatar, I recommend deleting it or asking the client to set it again.
I also recommend clearing the client cache to avoid cases where broken avatars are in the cache.
After these action, we will eliminate the possibility of the presence of faulty avatars on the server and in the client’s cache and simplify further testing.
Here apparently it was not resolved, I resent the avatar and it was still blocked, how do I clean all avatar?

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
i have cleaned up cache. deleted server avatar etc.. everything is fresh. but not loading

24/04/1399 19:34:36 ClientUI Warning Error, avatar md5 does not match. Cannot display image.11aab16f1a3a5ea337b73fb5e1d78435 <-> 4a572284dd02c4ba0e927036fed57862

Last edited:

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
i have cleaned up cache. deleted server avatar etc.. everything is fresh. but not loading

24/04/1399 19:34:36 ClientUI Warning Error, avatar md5 does not match. Cannot display image.11aab16f1a3a5ea337b73fb5e1d78435 <-> 4a572284dd02c4ba0e927036fed57862
Could you show the avatar on the server and the avatar from the client cache?