• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Be part of the TeaParty!

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
TeaSpeak is growing and is growing fast. And we have a bunch of new cool features in development.
This is incredible! I just want to say "thank you" to all of my new and old loyal members.

But as fast as the server grows and gets new mighty features, the Web-Client cannot follow at this pace.
Mainly because I devote all of my time to the server.
This really displeases me, and I think you all can relate to that.
The use of a third-party client pays the powerful server no real justice.
It doesn't fit all the server needs anymore and looks and acts like it comes out of the last century.

For this reason I'm looking for a skilled co-worker or even a small group of people with skills in Web design and application development and the love for Tea.
If you are interested in bringing the front end up to the server level, have the right skills and some free time please drop me a message.
I can be reached via the forum or why not talk to me directly (maybe even via the current web client) on ts.teaspeak.de.

Best regards
WolverinDEV ~ Markus

Sparky

Hi,
I would be happy to help you.
I study IT and I would be able to help with french and dutch translations.
I worked allready in C, Pascal(scar-divi), PHP
And I wrote some HTML, CSS and CSS bootstrap.

Chazotu

TeaFanatic
For every one intrested drop as a message here on the board or talk directly to us on ts.teaspeak.de .

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a Webdesigner and would love 2 help you.
If needed, I can send you a canditature from me.
Also I'm from germany (Hamburg) so we can talk perfectly each other.

Here are some of my Works:
Hope 2 hear from you :)
Hey,
thats great to hear.
I heard you've already been talking to @Chazotu?
I'll be online a littlebit later as well :)

almir101

For every one intrested drop as a message here on the board or talk directly to us on ts.teaspeak.de .
Code:
<21:13:21> Trying to resolve hostname ts.teaspeak.de
<21:13:27> Trying to connect to server on ts.teaspeak.de
<21:13:33> Failed to connect to server

Hi. I can help with Romanian Support, serverside tehnical Support, Windows Software Client development like Tea*Speak client and with some design and coding for web interface and Other stuffs and integrations.
You can contact me there - Click me

Best regards,
Andrei O Laurențiu

nifares

Hallo, ich hab das gleiche Problem ich nutze keine Firewall, ich nutze IPv4 sowie IPv6
Failed to setup voice bridge (voice bridge setup failed!). Allow reconnect: voice bridge setup failed!
ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr den Fehler beseitigen würdet Bei Tea*Speak 3 Gibs keine probleme, das ist ja noch Alpha Version, aber mich freut es sehr eine gute Alternative zur Tea*Speak .

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
ich weiß, ich arbeite schon an dem problem, aber es tritt eher sporalisch auf, ohne jeglichen Grund, was es so schwer macht :;)

nifares

Du glaubst mir nicht wie ich von Geträum habe einen Voice zu haben wie Tea*Speak Kollege hat es zufällig gefunden, wo ich die webseite gesehen habe da wuste ich shcon ts :D, der client ist so tralala also geschockt gewessen ist ja noch Alpha, Mumble find ich nicht so gut total umständlich und hat keinen query port :)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Danke für das feedbach :)
Aber joar am Klient UI wird hoffentlich noch gearbeitet :D
Bin leider kein Designer :/

nifares

Ich kann selber nicht Programmieren sonst hätt ich dir ja geholfen , aber das ist ja Opensource und viele Leute suchen eine Alternative zur Tea*Speak und ich denke es werden viele leute das unterstützen vieleicht wirst du ja paar leute finden die erfahrung haben, ich kenn mich nur mit Debian Servern aus, Früher hab ich mal bissel GFX gemacht aber ist auch so Tralalala.

Last edited: