• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

BlockList

Lukas

Updated script to block ip addresses of countries (USA, Canada, France, Ireland, Germany) in the blacklist. Do not forget to add the script to the startup or Cron.

You can add or remove countries on the next line.
Code:
wget -O netblack http://www.ipdeny.com/ipblocks/data/countries/{us,ie,de,fr,ca}.zone
Does this script work for Brazilian servers?

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
and you need 2 different ips yes?
1 ip for your Tea*Speak
1 ip for your mikrotik
or can both of them on one ip?
i have linux server with one ip if I want to install mikrotik on it
I should buy new server from there bought that linux?
1 public ip is enough
we will nat mikrotik with the server and use it as gateway

MehdiSele

I think can't block Tea*Speak ips :D , and i think they using tor network cause they have lot of ip around the world
or
I remember that when i was using Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 cracked by r4p3 and when my server was just country access (Iran)
and i know that Tea*Speak dosent have any ip in iran
my server black listed too

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I think can't block Tea*Speak ips :D , and i think they using tor network cause they have lot of ip around the world
or
I remember that when i was using Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 cracked by r4p3 and when my server was just country access (Iran)
and i know that Tea*Speak dosent have any ip in iran
my server black listed too
I'm afraid they're checking the server through the Tea*Speak 3 client .

Rennato

Some system they are using, it can not be just by complaint. Because there are a lot of people going to blacklist

SHELOFASTOV

Fanatic member
Premium User
it feels like Tea*Speak client throws them server information, I constantly get blacklisted IP addresses and domains

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I noticed that when there were less than 300 online users on my instance, they stopped blocking me. Maybe it's a coincidence.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
So I'm really looking forward to the new 1.4.0 client which I hope will completely replace the Tea*Speak 3 client

RoTrKO

it feels like Tea*Speak client throws them server information, I constantly get blacklisted IP addresses and domains
Yes it does actually, let me throw this here:

Code:
json='{ "serverPort" : 9988, "serverIP" : "192.158.30.154", "serverDNS" : "192.158.30.154", "serverVersion" : "18446744073709551615", "license" : 0, "slotCount" : 1337, "violationType": 1 }'
#serverport :        signed int, no port restriction
#serverip :            string
#serverdns :        string
#serverversion :    signed long int, no restriction
#licence :            signed int, no restriction            0 : No licence ; 1 : Licenced Hosting Provider ; 2 : Offline license ; 3 : NPL
#slotCount :        signed int, no restriction
#violationType :    signed int, no restriction

#uses jackson https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson/blob/master/README.md
curl -v 'http://reportpiracy-env.elasticbeanstalk.com/ReportPiracy' -H 'Accept-Language: en-US,*' -H 'Connection: keep-alive' -H 'Host: reportpiracy-env.elasticbeanstalk.com' -H 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0' -H 'Content-Type: application/json' --data "$json"
I guess if you distribute smart your clients (vServers) and also do not exaggerate with Server Version (most of people try to match latest Server Version of Tea*Speak to look like an original TS3 :) ) you can bypass and get less blacklist.