• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Bug all client permissions

Tom.geredy

there is a problem about old client permissions that restored by snapshot and cant see them in the yatqa
and so cant remove all client permissions

Tom.geredy

what permission?? name the permission.
like some user take add server group power 75 and ban power and ignore bans and disconnect from server. in the past i go to yatqa and from all client permissions meta remove all of his power but for now the yatqa show nothing you can test it
user have perm but in the yatqa didnt show it

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
like some user take add server group power 75 and ban power and ignore bans and disconnect from server. in the past i go to yatqa and from all client permissions meta remove all of his power but for now the yatqa show nothing you can test it
user have perm but in the yatqa didnt show it
i have to check it for you myself . contact me if you want

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
its a little tricky on new yatqa version
you should use Find Permission option in yatqa and search line by line for the permissions
the trick is yatqa have some issue on this section. i tell you how to use it
select the permission on the left side .(check box resolve current values) and click search button on the right.
if you receive an error on yatqa it means there is a something using that permission (any permission , server channel etc..)
if it does not give you any error it means there is no permission for that one in your server

the next part is depend on your read speed.
on bottom of yatqa you will see resolving permissions ..... and then you will get that error (invalid parameter) (as i told you this error means that permission exist on your server)

carefully look on that resolving permisisons and you will see what servergroup channel or ... client permission it searching with its DB number(press search button again and again and again till you could read exactly)

after you found then go to client permission and copy that DB number you found and delete that permission

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

and if want to make that resolving .... take more longer you can use another trick. simply find a large file on internet and start download it on full speed.
your network getting busy and that resolving on yatqa take more long time so you have more time for reading it

Last edited:

Tom.geredy

its a little tricky on new yatqa version
you should use Find Permission option in yatqa and search line by line for the permissions
the trick is yatqa have some issue on this section. i tell you how to use it
select the permission on the left side .(check box resolve current values) and click search button on the right.
if you receive an error on yatqa it means there is a something using that permission (any permission , server channel etc..)
if it does not give you any error it means there is no permission for that one in your server

the next part is depend on your read speed.
on bottom of yatqa you will see resolving permissions ..... and then you will get that error (invalid parameter) (as i told you this error means that permission exist on your server)

carefully look on that resolving permisisons and you will see what servergroup channel or ... client permission it searching with its DB number(press search button again and again and again till you could read exactly)

after you found then go to client permission and copy that DB number you found and delete that permission

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

and if want to make that resolving .... take more longer you can use another trick. simply find a large file on internet and start download it on full speed.
your network getting busy and that resolving on yatqa take more long time so you have more time for reading it
i got (invalid parameter) error but it dont show me db number

"i_group_member_add_power"

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
So without further reading does this answer your question or is there still a need for help?