• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Pending bug in query console using yatqa

farhadhelix

1.3.9 thats really old.
I def recommend a stable version or the newest beta (May use the latest and try it out).

Else may lookup the log in trace mode there might hints :=)
my bad

1.3.19 stable

its kinda bug in query console
beside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree

maybe i should upgrade to non stable version 1.3.22 but im afraid of doing it coz of others unknown issues because its not stable version :)

REDOSS

my bad

1.3.19 stable

its kinda bug in query console
beside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree

maybe i should upgrade to non stable version 1.3.22 but im afraid of doing it coz of others unknown issues because its not stable version :)
Use 1.3.20 beta 1 (optimized)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
"eside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree", there is a "god" permission which allows the query to hide from the channel tree.
If you have this permission you've to type 'join' within the YatQa console :)

farhadhelix

i have upgraded to the newest server version as i thought it may be a bug in my current server version . but it did not fix
i dont know whats causing this

look at the screen.( i can see the group list or serverlist via client without problem. but when i create a query user for it it gives error)

Attachments

farhadhelix

"eside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree", there is a "god" permission which allows the query to hide from the channel tree.
If you have this permission you've to type 'join' within the YatQa console :)
same username have same querylogin ! whats the problem here dev?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Sure that the user has the permission to show the channel group list?
I think its more a permission setup issue with your DB :)

"same username have same querylogin ! whats the problem here dev?"
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

farhadhelix

Sure that the user has the permission to show the channel group list?
I think its more a permission setup issue with your DB :)

"same username have same querylogin ! whats the problem here dev?"
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
the user have full permission as you can see in the client view . but when i create serverquery login for the same user and connect through yatqa permission system does not work . the query inherits permission from the orginal user right? so why it does not work

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I dont really get it.
Could you may create a video with a fresh/brand new setup going throu the steps?
May then we could find the error, and I get a clue what you mean :D

farhadhelix

I dont really get it.
Could you may create a video with a fresh/brand new setup going throu the steps?
May then we could find the error, and I get a clue what you mean :D
i have sent you ip address of the server with a token so you can see for youself

just check your private message(its a globaly issue in the teaspeak server i have tested it on a fresh instralled server as well but the issue is there too)

thank you