• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed bug in query console using yatqa

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
1.3.9 thats really old.
I def recommend a stable version or the newest beta (May use the latest and try it out).

Else may lookup the log in trace mode there might hints :=)
my bad

1.3.19 stable

its kinda bug in query console
beside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree

maybe i should upgrade to non stable version 1.3.22 but im afraid of doing it coz of others unknown issues because its not stable version :)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
my bad

1.3.19 stable

its kinda bug in query console
beside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree

maybe i should upgrade to non stable version 1.3.22 but im afraid of doing it coz of others unknown issues because its not stable version :)
Use 1.3.20 beta 1 (optimized)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
"eside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree", there is a "god" permission which allows the query to hide from the channel tree.
If you have this permission you've to type 'join' within the YatQa console :)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
i have upgraded to the newest server version as i thought it may be a bug in my current server version . but it did not fix
i dont know whats causing this

look at the screen.( i can see the group list or serverlist via client without problem. but when i create a query user for it it gives error)

Attachments

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
"eside of that weird permission bug through yatqa the query user is not shown in channels tree", there is a "god" permission which allows the query to hide from the channel tree.
If you have this permission you've to type 'join' within the YatQa console :)
same username have same querylogin ! whats the problem here dev?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Sure that the user has the permission to show the channel group list?
I think its more a permission setup issue with your DB :)

"same username have same querylogin ! whats the problem here dev?"
I'm not sure what you mean by that.

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Sure that the user has the permission to show the channel group list?
I think its more a permission setup issue with your DB :)

"same username have same querylogin ! whats the problem here dev?"
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
the user have full permission as you can see in the client view . but when i create serverquery login for the same user and connect through yatqa permission system does not work . the query inherits permission from the orginal user right? so why it does not work

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I dont really get it.
Could you may create a video with a fresh/brand new setup going throu the steps?
May then we could find the error, and I get a clue what you mean :D

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
I dont really get it.
Could you may create a video with a fresh/brand new setup going throu the steps?
May then we could find the error, and I get a clue what you mean :D
i have sent you ip address of the server with a token so you can see for youself

just check your private message(its a globaly issue in the teaspeak server i have tested it on a fresh instralled server as well but the issue is there too)

thank you