• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Bug Whisper??

xDyego

Will this version be released yet? Because I am not finding it in the repository. @WolverinDEV
repo.png

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

The version numbers are strange. The latest updated version is version: 1.4.19-beta-1 before having the version: 1.4.19-beta and before having the version: 1.4.19-5.
I don't understand this sequence. And you are saying that it was fixed in version: 1.4.19-beta-3 which is not in the repository, nor beta-2 yet.

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Will come with the next build ;)
Not yet out, currently working on the web client so he understands whisper packets.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I am still waiting for the release of this version to do the tests.
I know I know, but I'm currently working on the whisper system a bit to allow the web client to receive whispers ;)
This comes along with a bulk of excavates I've to learn for ;) (4, but the fourth is in one and a half moth, all others are in this/next week)

xDyego

Now it's working, I'm hearing Whisper from users that I can't see. Only one detail that can be verified is that although I can hear this user that I can’t see, but I don’t know who is the user that is sending Whisper, because in the history it shows as "Unknown", as shown in the image below.

whis-desconhecido.png

Tested version: 1.4.20-beta

Another note, I logged in the listening client via TeaSpeak Web, but through the Web client I can't hear the whisper, whether or not I see the user sending the whisper, it doesn't work for the web client in any way.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
the "unknown" does not come from the server at all.
IDK why this is like that, but that's not in my hand.

Nor the TeaWeb or TeaClient currently support whisper.
That's intended.

-> I think this topic can be closed, if there is no further discussion ;)