• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending [BUG] YaTQA does not show all server icons

n0ns

YaTQA does not show all icons that are loaded on the server.
Through the TeaSpeak client I can see all the icons normally.

TeaSpeak-1.4.15-beta-1
YaTQA v3.9.8.3d

n0ns

what do you mean?
in yatqa in misc on the virtual server in the icons you cannot see any icon? the list is emply?
Yes, just that.

Example: I uploaded more than 30 icons to the server via the Tea Client

In YaTQA in "Miscellaneous> Icons" I only see 10 of them ..

This does not happen with Version TeaSpeak-1.4.14-beta-15

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well YatQA only loads the icons on the fly when you actually use them (Correct me if I'm mistaken)
But I'm having a look right now

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Yes,
YatQa downloads the icon as soon you click on it.

Last edited:

n0ns

Well YatQA only loads the icons on the fly when you actually use them (Correct me if I'm mistaken)
But I'm having a look right now

Yes,
YatQa downloads the icon as soon you click on it.
Perhaps by the prints below you can better understand what I am saying:

Server version 1.4.14-beta-15:

Everything OK, I uploaded 246 icons and they all appear normally in YaTQA.

I shut down the server and upgraded to 1.4.15-beta-1, see how it looks on YaTQA:

TeaSpeakPRO

I have exactly the same problem, the icons fell in the crash, here is a screenshot : http://skrinshoter.ru/s/170620/YjOb2FlC

I'm from Russia, there in Russian writes " icon for the server group is not found "
This happens after restarting the server, or if the server is disabled via YaTQA, I use the OS " Debian 9 "

Similarly, icons are not displayed via the server itself

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm interesting.
Is there anything in the log?
Especially when executing file list are there any icons shown (maybe use the TeaSpeak / TeaWeb client to show the icons).

TeaSpeakPRO

I only use TS-3 client, it and problems with the badges on Teaspeak the client did not try, actually this issue with znachki very serious, I TeaSpeak really like but when climbs crash on the icons it takes crazy, even when perezalivat to the server they disappear, only saves perezaliv via YaTQA, and then further through the client, then the icons appear but not all, especially bugaetsa icon TeaSpeak the server under the number 1001 , it is in YaTQA is not visible to become, when you click on it the client and YaTQA goes into error and stops responding, here is a screenshot of the icons: http://skrinshoter.ru/s/170620/FyqW3tAu
transparent icons have gone to crash and are no longer even uploaded to the server again.

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I only use TS-3 client, it and problems with the badges on Teaspeak the client did not try, actually this issue with znachki very serious, I TeaSpeak really like but when climbs crash on the icons it takes crazy, even when perezalivat to the server they disappear, only saves perezaliv via YaTQA, and then further through the client, then the icons appear but not all, especially bugaetsa icon TeaSpeak the server under the number 1001 , it is in YaTQA is not visible to become, when you click on it the client and YaTQA goes into error and stops responding, here is a screenshot of the icons: http://skrinshoter.ru/s/170620/FyqW3tAu
transparent icons have gone to crash and are no longer even uploaded to the server again.
Click "Show All" in the YaTQA interface and say the result.
I think the TeaSpeak icon is not cached in YaTQA, but is always stored on the server and therefore only loaded after click.

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
The second Screenshot is interesting.
What is within the Teaspeak server log?

And badges are a total other topic and not related to icons in any way

TeaSpeakPRO

The second Screenshot is interesting.
What is within the Teaspeak server log?

And badges are a total other topic and not related to icons in any way
I do not know what is written in the server log, now I will throw off the text documents of logs, I hope this will help.
I don't know how to view logs at all.

I can't load the Zip archive with logs for some reason..

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
It is hapening to me aswell. Users also can't download the icons inside the server and is constantly getting kicked on new servers (post b15) with added icons. Some of them gets error as "conver error", others get "could not open file transfer connection" while others just get "connection lost".

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm I've no clue why YatQa dosn't shows the icons on the fly.
As soon you click on them it loads it but not before^^

When clicking on show all everything works.

Note @REDOSS answer:
Click "Show All" in the YaTQA interface and say the result.
I think the TeaSpeak icon is not cached in YaTQA, but is always stored on the server and therefore only loaded after click.
I think this behaviour is intended!

Perhaps by the prints below you can better understand what I am saying:

Server version 1.4.14-beta-15:

Everything OK, I uploaded 246 icons and they all appear normally in YaTQA.

I shut down the server and upgraded to 1.4.15-beta-1, see how it looks on YaTQA:
Do the files exist?
Lookup your files directory please.

As well does the server has the correct permissions?

Last edited:

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
In YaTQA, Show All doesn't do anything... It only shows 16~ icons.

In the Icons folder inside the instance directory the icon files are there.

When opening up the ICONS feature of TS3 Virtual Server, the client disconnects with the forementioned errors.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh the sixteen icons where really important!
I now found the "error" there.

> I have exactly the same problem, the icons fell in the crash, here is a screenshot : http://skrinshoter.ru/s/170620/YjOb2FlC
I'm not sure why the FT connection hangs up there but thats something different.
Could you try it again?

--- YatQA icons not showing fixed in b3

Last edited: