• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Bugued with new version

Status
Not open for further replies.

aDeWaRD

This is from one vserver admin:

""Yes, it continues to happen.
I explain well what happens, several of those who enter ts3 told me that something happened to the ts as they entered and asked them to assign a button to speak, the ts does not allow voice recognition (it's permissions) and all the permits stayed with half of the permits. Restart the permissions on ts3 thinking that the same thing had been buged or something and the "Server Admin" that gives does not allow you neither to see the permissions, nor to create administrator permissions, nor to give "Normal" permissions to anyone.

Greetings and thank you.""

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
@aDeWaRD > it's confirmed on issues/258 - it works if you/clients doing this:

1. Close Tea*Speak
  2. Open explorer and browse to the Tea*Speak cache folder (%APPDATA%\TS3Client\)
  3. Delete the cache folder
  4. Start Tea*Speak again and try it :)

aDeWaRD

1 - I cant say to 1000 Admin users "ey! close Tea*Speak and do this, this and this - And say it to your community users" This is not real solution...
2 - I think this mistakes / bugs was deleted from this beta versions...
3 - I am on migration from Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 to TeaSpeak Software, users are migranting since 15 of July. I denied migration with software to start from 0 to have 100% compatibilty with TeaSpeak... Now the work is broken...

I dont know if at the end I work with TeaSpeak or close 100%... Because TeaSpeak is no real sustitutive product in this moment. All time with bugs and erratic function...

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
2) Well you want something funny?
Its not a bug within TeaSpeak its a bug within the Tea*Speak 3 client.
Every time when TeaSpeak adds a new permissions the permission ids change.
The Tea*Speak 3 client cache these, but when it receives a new list it dosnt update the cache.
Thats the reason why you have to delete the cache by your hand or only the permission cache file which is located at %APPDATA%\TS3Client\cache\<server id>\perm.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.