• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Caching client permissions

lbenicio

Hi folks,

I just moved my teaspeak to a bigger server by just coppying the files and starting the teaspeak on the new server.

the problem is, clients from old db are getting disconected and i'm receving msgs like this on log:

[179.220.34.43:51179/Von Dali | 0] Client may cached a old permission list (Server is newer than the client's last join)
[2019-11-06 23:41:41] [INFO] 1 | Voice client 3951/IHumvWY5GQj+Uq46YVaRZGnjH8E= (Von Dali) from 179.220.34.43:51179 joined.

any ideias how i fix this?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
thanks for your report.
I'm sure that the log entries you've posted have no effect on the clients behaviour.

Could you may describe whats the message of the disconnect is?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
And does it still happens?
As well is it only one VS or does it affect every server on the instance?

lbenicio

forget about it. i believe it my bot that is crashing the players. i started a new server and everything was fine. the moment i started the bot i star getting messages like that:

<19:08:11> Disconnected from server (undefined error)

maybe im spamming too much command or it is taking too much memmory. this bot get a game data from a API (like 500 GET request / minute ) and doesgroup control like mass poke or mass kick... but i think it is it.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm well even thou it sees a bit abusive this still shall not happen.
Is it possible that you send me the server ip via PM and the execute the bot so I receive the disconnect?
I then could may get the cause.

lbenicio

ok. i just switched back to the tea*speak for now and things seems to works (just to let you know). as soon as im able i pm you the server details, just give me a moment

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
ok. i just switched back to the tea*speak for now and things seems to works (just to let you know). as soon as im able i pm you the server details, just give me a moment
Yes do that sadly to hear that you've switched back :/
I'll try to resolve the undefined error asap :)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Found the cause (thanks for your help @lbenicio)
Fixed in 1.4.2-beta 1

Last edited: