• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Cannot connect to the server

almir101

Hello everyone.
Since last client update 3.3.0 on Tea*Speak, everyone who is using this version is not able to connect to the server.
However I have seen that with latest TeaSpeak updates people are able to connect, but for me, even with this build below it doesnt work for me.
TeaSpeak-1.3.20-beta.tar.gz 19-Jun-2019 11:28 29250794

Server starts just fine, people are connecting to the server just fine (I guess old client versions), but everyone who uses this 3.3.0 cannot connect.
Detailed on screenshots below:

almir101

Only latest client update. Other versions works just fine.
EDIT: Also tried clean TeaSpeak installation, default config, everything default and yet same. Using Debian 10
EDIT 2: Also I can connect with YatQa without any problems and see other clients.
EDIT 3: Clients from Linux OS can connect with 3.3.0 client version
EDIT 4: Got confirmed by friend, he cannot join with 3.2.5 version, 3.1.8 can join

Last edited:

vmsoft

After Update from 3.2.5 Tea*Speak client to 3.3.0 i can´t connect to the server.

I got this Issue

Teaspeak version 1.3.19 beta

from another TS Client with 3.2.5 i got the issue with the client who can´t connet

The Connection from...... failed ( Packet resend failed )

best regards

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
After Update from 3.2.5 Tea*Speak client to 3.3.0 i can´t connect to the server.

I got this Issue

View attachment 1492

from another TS Client with 3.2.5 i got the issue with the client who can´t connet

best regards
Hello update to the last version

almir101

Guys please do not comment to this topic with another kind of bug/error/problems, open new topic.
Now we are discussing about other problem while the starting one is not fixed yet. Please and thank you.
EDIT: I fixed my problem by making new protocol_kex.txt , old one seems to be corrupted for some reason, log did not noticed me about that.

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator

I got this Issue

View attachment 1492

best regards
Update your server :)

Guys please do not comment to this topic with another kind of bug/error/problems, open new topic.
Now we are discussing about other problem while the starting one is not fixed yet. Please and thank you.
EDIT: I fixed my problem by making new protocol_kex.txt , old one seems to be corrupted for some reason, log did not noticed me about that.
May its just expired? Not sure :)