• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Cant limit UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

aDeWaRD

Hi!

With YaTQA [Statistics] Area - In Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 I set 2MB/s Upload/Download Speed Limit. When you upload download the max speed is 2MB/s
With YaTQA [Statistics] Area - In TeaSpeak 1.1.40-beta5 I set the same speed 2MB/s Upload /Download Speed Limit. But when you upload/download the clien use de max speed given by Dedicated Server...

aDeWaRD

Am... ok... I have a list, that I think is good to implement or to make / work on it.

1 - Up/down limits implementation.
2 - YaTeaQA Software - 100% For TeaSpeak.
3 - Integrated TeaSpeak Web Control Panel (With this option no need YaTeaQA).
4 - Bug on YaTQA when you make backUP and restore it (Restore BackUP, but it make a clone of the backup and the original and clone work bad, break channel, clients list, group permisions...).

aDeWaRD

Hey,
up/download limits are not implemented yet :)
· When did you think have implement the up/down limit speed?
· Any idea why I cant migrate Servers without cousing error? If i create Tea*Speak 3 server 3.0.13.8 backup and restore on TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-b9 It cuase that the server create clone of his own and it two work bad givin permision on groups like guest etc. This failure have the same problem if we make bakup of TeaSpeak 1.40 and restore a instance on again in TeaSpeak 1.40 fail with the same mothe as Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 to TeaSpeak 1.40.

h1web

· When did you think have implement the up/down limit speed?
· Any idea why I cant migrate Servers without cousing error? If i create Tea*Speak 3 server 3.0.13.8 backup and restore on TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-b9 It cuase that the server create clone of his own and it two work bad givin permision on groups like guest etc. This failure have the same problem if we make bakup of TeaSpeak 1.40 and restore a instance on again in TeaSpeak 1.40 fail with the same mothe as Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 to TeaSpeak 1.40.
The restore/backup bug is the same for me!

aDeWaRD

I dont know... Why but:

When you do backup / snapshot of Tea*Speak 3 Server 3.0.13.8 or TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-b9 and you try to restore on TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-n9, Failure is the same.

You make backup, you restore and when you restore it makes a clon of this restoration, so for example you backup the vServer with port 6500, you go to TeaSpeak with YaTQA you restore it (on one existing vServer or creating new one) and it restore, yes, but it create another clon, so you have 2 vServer runing with port 6500 with same name, but the permisions are broken, gues users can edit server, etc etc bugued.

It happend with Tea*Speak 3.0.13.8 -> to -> TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-b9 and same with TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-b9 -> to -> TeaSpeak 1.40.b5-b9....

Status
Not open for further replies.