• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Cant use microphone on TeaWeb when I’m on my phone

shinzoke

I got no clue why but for some reason when I connect to my server using the teaweb (web client)
I can’t disable the function “microphone disabled”

when I’m on my pc and connect with the teaweb it’s ok... is it a related bug to iPhone or just the teaweb?

would be handy to being able to connect using my phone and talk with my other community admins while I’m on the road etc....

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I got no clue why but for some reason when I connect to my server using the teaweb (web client)
I can’t disable the function “microphone disabled”

when I’m on my pc and connect with the teaweb it’s ok... is it a related bug to iPhone or just the teaweb?

would be handy to being able to connect using my phone and talk with my other community admins while I’m on the road etc....
This is most likely a web client problem. I have the same thing.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

It would be nice if a full-fledged app for Android and ios appeared.

Last edited:

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
"It would be nice if a full-fledged app for Android and ios appeared."
For sure.
Thats really important ;)

shinzoke

Wel I know from my community members that the ts3 mobile client can connect and use all functions like it is supposed to do (with a protocol key ofc)
But I hate the fact that ts is trying to get money from all sorts of income... Android users can use the ts app for free... iOS users have to pay... and ofc... a nicely working TeaClient for mobile would be supeeeerrr sweet 😋
But @WolverinDEV got so much to do already... maybe someone with good coding/programming skills could start a project around a teaspeak mobile app? :)

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

webclient is not build for mobile phones
Ok with that in mind I’ll start using a webscript so that I can manage/interact with members on the teaspeak server while I’m on the road/ not at home ;)
For now until a nice app appears 🥳

Last edited: