• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Feature request Changing the name of TeaSpeak

Should TeaSpeak Change it's name to stop conflicting with Tea*Speak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

animehasfallen

After finding Teaspeak the first time, I later looked for it again and search engines constantly correct it to Tea*Speak. I believe a rebrand would be necessary to stand out and be more searchable. This, understandably, would not only be a large undertaking, but also require time to rebuild SEO and recognition.

Appreciate your time and effort!

Eyup

+1, I can only find TeaSpeak from search engines with domain extension. It's not much necessary, but It might be helpful for growing TeaSpeak.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
It would be good too but thats not much necessary either, cause as I know @WolverinDEV is the only developer of TeaSpeak. He has a lot of to do.
Wolverine is gone away. The teaspeak team will develop the whole think. So we still recruiting coders to bring to you the next level sh*t. Currently we have to order freelancer to bring updates... And it massively sucks...

Eyup

Wolverine is gone away. The teaspeak team will develop the whole think. So we still recruiting coders to bring to you the next level sh*t. Currently we have to order freelancer to bring updates... And it massively sucks...
Where did the Wolverin go? is he in vacation or he gave up the whole project?

Status
Not open for further replies.