• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Disconnecting all

Rennato

Does anyone have this problem me? When the number of users on the server reaches the limit it disconnects general and this message below. Instead of appearing the message 'server full' drops all that are connected.
TeaSpeak version: 1.3.25-2

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Is it possible that you've more than 32 clients within one channel?
Seems like the TS3 client does not really like that...

Rennato

Is it possible that you've more than 32 clients within one channel?
Seems like the TS3 client does not really like that...
This happened to a 100-slot server and clients were distributed across channels. maximum number of clients per channel was 20

Rennato

this error is related to the teaspeak license you provided in proto .

it seems your license has expired
Not expired license friend, message for expired protocol is another. And also if it had sneezed would not light with 1024slots

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Not expired license friend, message for expired protocol is another. And also if it had sneezed would not light with 1024slots
Hmm okey?
I'm totally not sure why this message pops up.
I never knew other reasons that too many slots or more that 32 clients in a channel.
Do you may noticed any kind of pattern?

Rennato

Hmm okey?
I'm totally not sure why this message pops up.
I never knew other reasons that too many slots or more that 32 clients in a channel.
Do you may noticed any kind of pattern?
I didn't notice any patterns. I tested with a 20slot server and made several simultaneous connections, each connecting to a channel. When I connected to 21 ID gave the error, and dropped all of the server

This is not a problem for me, because hardly a server reaches the maximum of slots.
I just reported what happened to me.

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Are you connecting 21 times with the same identity?
Or are you using different once?

As well 20 as a limit seems to meat this moment really strange.

Rennato

Are you connecting 21 times with the same identity?
Or are you using different once?

As well 20 as a limit seems to meat this moment really strange.
Using different identities.
The first time it happened with a 100 slot server, I wanted to repeat the mistake and I did with a 20 slot server

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Using different identities.
The first time it happened with a 100 slot server, I wanted to repeat the mistake and I did with a 20 slot server
Just tested it and it works for me like it should.
I've connected 30 bots to my server (event in the same channel) and I've not being kicked or whatever :)

Rennato

Not many customers on the same channel. This is when the server reaches the maximum number of clients connected simultaneously

Ex: 100-slot server, when client 101 connects to server it drops all and this message appears

(Music bots do not count as a user logged in to the tea*speak client. I do not understand why.)
For you to test will have to use real users or various identity

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Not many customers on the same channel. This is when the server reaches the maximum number of clients connected simultaneously

Ex: 100-slot server, when client 101 connects to server it drops all and this message appears

(Music bots do not count as a user logged in to the tea*speak client. I do not understand why.)
For you to test will have to use real users or various identity
I sent this review to the developer: -) and clearly showed this problem and I hope he will solve it soon.

From myself I will add that the problem arises only in these cases:
1. On the server there is at least one music bot, which is built into the server.
2. The problem is reproduced only by clients that use experimental_31: 1, that is, the clients above version 3.1.10

P.S:. Clients version 3.1.10 or below do not reproduce this problem (even with a music bot).

Rennato

I sent this review to the developer: -) and clearly showed this problem and I hope he will solve it soon.

From myself I will add that the problem arises only in these cases:
1. On the server there is at least one music bot, which is built into the server.
2. The problem is reproduced only by clients that use experimental_31: 1, that is, the clients above version 3.1.10

P.S:. Clients version 3.1.10 or below do not reproduce this problem (even with a music bot).
What error are you talking about?
What to disconnect all from the server when it reaches the maximum amount of slots?
Or if the music bot doesn't count as a connected client

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
When everyone was dropped when they reached the maximum number of slots, there was no music bot connected
I have already described how this problem is reproduced. I think the developer will release a fix soon, and then see if you have the problem repeated or not. I'm pretty sure there's a radio bot on your server, but you don't see it.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

When everyone was dropped when they reached the maximum number of slots, there was no music bot connected
Try using this version of the server - TeaSpeak-1.4.3-beta and try to reproduce the problem again.

Last edited: