• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

Pending Drop

Rennato

Hello, I have a problem on my server, when I do multitasking or mass action (like removing multiple users from a record or deleting multiple clients) I can not do anything else on the server, just talk and no flood message appears.
Does anyone know what can it be?

Rennato

I already did this, when it is blocked by flood, a warning message appears. But this is different, nothing appears I have to disconnect and connect again, when I disconnect I get the message 'loss of connection'

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well if you're using the optimized version?
But in general thats just an overload issue which isn't really a bug.
Its like your PC when you're doing too much at the time it starts hanging :D

Rennato

Well if you're using the optimized version?
But in general thats just an overload issue which isn't really a bug.
Its like your PC when you're doing too much at the time it starts hanging :D
I use version 1.3.4 normal, my clients complained about this problem and I went to test to see if it really existed, and I noticed the problem.
My Computer Settings:
Core I7 7700k
32G Memory DDR4 RAM
GTX 1080Ti
SSD Intel 545s Series 512GB

If I use the optimized version resolves?

Rennato

It is not a problem on the PC, because several people report the problem, and I did the test with teamspeak and it did not give a problem.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh the optimized build is a by the compiler (gcc in my case) "optimized" build, to be precise with the flag -O3.
This means for example that, small functions will be inlined to improve performance.
There are some other opts. as well which result in a significant performance improve.

But as a disadvantage its harder for me to debug crash stuff, which was essentials in the early moths.
If 1.3.10-1 works out as expected and its fine I'll then switch the normal builds to optimized, because there are currently no known crashes which occur randomly, only on on snapshotrestore :)

Rennato

Ahh the optimized build is a by the compiler (gcc in my case) "optimized" build, to be precise with the flag -O3.
This means for example that, small functions will be inlined to improve performance.
There are some other opts. as well which result in a significant performance improve.

But as a disadvantage its harder for me to debug crash stuff, which was essentials in the early moths.
If 1.3.10-1 works out as expected and its fine I'll then switch the normal builds to optimized, because there are currently no known crashes which occur randomly, only on on snapshotrestore :)
Does the optimized version only work for AMD or Intel as well?