• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Dynamic ip And TeaSpeak Server

vaxoiva

Hello All

i Have raspberry pi 4 version 4gb and i planing install on this Teaspeak server using exagear

when i call to my local internet provider they told me that i have Dynamic ip and they can't open ports 9987

so i have question can i use vpn(not pay)or what is ddns(not pay) and if that help me for this case?

not pay mean that i planing run openvpn(if it help) or ddns server (if it help) on raspberry pi

i just searching from what steps i should starting or what is easy way openvpn or ddns for my case

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Then ask them what ports can they open?
Vpn will not help ;)

Last edited:

otalportista

Fanatic member
Hello All

i Have raspberry pi 4 version 4gb and i planing install on this Teaspeak server using exagear

when i call to my local internet provider they told me that i have Dynamic ip and they can't open ports 9987

so i have question can i use vpn(not pay)or what is ddns(not pay) and if that help me for this case?

not pay mean that i planing run openvpn(if it help) or ddns server (if it help) on raspberry pi

i just searching from what steps i should starting or what is easy way openvpn or ddns for my case
Well if you have bridge, you can use for have all ports openned or use dmz ;)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
you can use ddns services and have a subdomain connected to your dynamic ip and on ip changes the domain will automatic update to the new ip
this is what ddns services do.
or you can rent a mikrotik server with a static ip then tunnel your computer to this server and do some port forwarding on your mikrotik to send Tea*Speak ports on your Tea*Speak private ip tunnel