• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed EasyWI Error Log

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh well I just forgot that a littlebit because there was a small fix.
I also looked at TeaSpeak and TeaSpeak already outputs error id=0 msg=ok so in general it should work o_O

smartfuzion

its work very fine on whmcs.
If motd and config its like a teamspeak3 its work, else puff
On GameCP (smartgs) i will try today, if any one need to try on another panel send me the names and i will try.

infernus

Sadly GameCP isn't supported by it's developer anymore. Used GameCP as well for half a year some time ago, but EasyWI does nearly the same and has proven to be more reliable over time.
@smartfuzion . Thanks for your recommendation, but there are reasons against GameCP. Also this post is about EasyWI.

Ahh well I just forgot that a littlebit because there was a small fix.
No problem.
I also looked at TeaSpeak and TeaSpeak already outputs error id=0 msg=ok so in general it should work o_O
Will look into it tomorrow, I'm currently on the go.
send me name of panels and i try :D
The Interface is called EasyWI. Thanks for helping!

infernus

Seems like I found the issue. Will report back in a few minutes after done testing.

#Edit:

Found the solution to the problem in an ancient (actually 4 year old) Tea*Speak server viewer.
Seems like the default line ending in Tea*m*Speak isn't \r\n or \n, it's \n\r.
Maybe it isn't even the default one, but it's the one some older scripts I found expect and the one that EasyWI expects.

So in short: The solution seems to be to choose the following expected default line ending: \n\r

So maybe the line ending in TeaSpeak is set/recommended wrong?

Last edited:

akkari

Thanks that worked like a charm :)

I'm very happy now, even my server viewer script is working again now, thank you! 😊