• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Error youtube-dl

Dusan23

Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to query info: ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 429: Too Many Requests (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.

You can help me?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

My ipv6 ip adress is blocked.. I need to set to ipv4.. But i dont know. * FOR YOUTUBE * ( STREAM WORKING NORMALLY )

Last edited:

otalportista

Fanatic member
You took block from youtube-dl, wait a few days that usually pass or change the ip.
Regarding the switch to ipv4, what version of linux do you have?

otalportista

Fanatic member
Make next commands
Code:
sudo nano /etc/sysctl.d/70-disable-ipv6.conf
Add the following entry to disable IPv6 for all adapters.
Code:
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1

otalportista

Fanatic member
No, before do commands do command
Code:
ifconfig
and after commands here
Make next commands
Code:
sudo nano /etc/sysctl.d/70-disable-ipv6.conf
Add the following entry to disable IPv6 for all adapters.
Code:
net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1
Do
Code:
ifconfig

Dusan23

I have OVH VPS, how i can read youtube blocked ipv6 OVH.. So i need to force ipv4.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I do that what you said and nothing, again same error.. How i can read people fix it with block ipv6.. But when i type in youtube-dl.conf --force-ipv4 nothing happened :/

Last edited:

otalportista

Fanatic member
I conclude that you have two options, or wait or get a new ip, after 48H I think you are already without that problem.

otalportista

Fanatic member
I already have this problem in ovh and i just wait some days, maybe 48H solve your problem or 1week just wait some days and maybe it are solved :)