• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Failed to connection

mertxgreen

Firewall ayarlarınız varsa onları kontrol edin. SSH'a bağlanıp iptables -F Yazın. kural girdiyseniz onları sıfırlasın
some issue is with your firewall
check those ports to be open
Guys, I don’t think so it is about firewall. Because I was using it without problem and I didn’t do anything also I restarted my server then they could join servers but it happened again.

mikey326

Mate,

you really need to learn how to define ports :p. When opening a socket you always have to define an IP as well as a port. This seperation will be done by using a colon (:). You did try funny things like a ; or , or .

Define your IP properly by seperating it using a colon e.g. 10.10.10.5:9987

Best wishes,
Mikey

mertxgreen

Mate,

you really need to learn how to define ports :p. When opening a socket you always have to define an IP as well as a port. This seperation will be done by using a colon (:). You did try funny things like a ; or , or .

Define your IP properly by seperating it using a colon e.g. 10.10.10.5:9987

Best wishes,
Mikey
Its not about port or “:”. These pictures are from different 3 people.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,
no need to be rude in any means.
As reading though this there are several mistakes.
1. Use the TeaClient. Third party clients are not supporter and anything related to this will be ignored.
2. As @mikey326 correctly pointed out, ports are delimited with a colon (":").
3. TeaSpeak, by default, uses the port 9987 so there is no need to append this.

To check on your issue please
1. ensure you're using the latest client and server version.
2. ensure the server is up and running on your machine. You may want to use the teastart_minimal.sh
3. check your firewall for an open UDP 9987 port and TCP if the web client should be allowed as well