• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Failed to setup the translation system

PLAT1N

When i try to open the windows client i get this error: 1619207237721.png

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I already tryed to install the client in compatibility mode but that doesnt work neither

Last edited:

PLAT1N

I downloaded the latest one for Windows. I just wanted to get started with Teaspeak. I once used it before a few months ago, back then it used to work fine.

So its the 1.5.3 Version.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I downloaded the latest one for Windows. I just wanted to get started with Teaspeak. I once used it before a few months ago, back then it used to work fine.

So its the 1.5.3 Version.
Did you changed anything within the translation system?

Does the error still occur if you delete the file i18n.repository from %AppData%\Roaming\teaspeak_client\settings

klosteinmann

Same issue present here I did download the installer version not the tarball. Also v1.5.3
Did you changed anything within the translation system?

Does the error still occur if you delete the file i18n.repository from %AppData%\Roaming\teaspeak_client\settings
Did just install the program, didn't change anything via translation or in settings. The path posted is not present on my system. I only have TeaClient in C:\Users\Klosteinmann\AppData\Roaming\TeaClient but not teaspeak_client the settings folder is empty.

1619364067293.png

1619364078311.png

1619364072100.png

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Yes you're right with the folder path, my mistake :)
Hmm that's interesting.
I'll have to check what happens if everything is empty. One moment.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Update:
Indeed the issue only occurs for new clients without any files in their installation folder.