• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Failed to setup voice bridge

Vafin

TeaFanatic
On the server version 1.3.14 beta 1, 1.3.14 beta 2, 1.3.14 beta 3, 1.3.15 beta are the common mistakes the voice bridge.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Funny thing:
Since I've fixed the libnice crash stuff libnice sometimes hangs randomly up (within gathering stage to be precise)....
Currently under investigation and ofc will be fixed :)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I also have this error without VPN, but lately I haven't seen it often)

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey @Vafin ,
Nice job, but you've missed something :)
The voice bridge runs with Webrtc, which is UDP based. Operas VPN mode does not support this. That's why it does not work and will never work :)

@REDOSS yeahr I've already noticed this as well, but most of the times it starts happening after a certain amount of time and usually a server restart solves this problem :)

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hey @Vafin ,
Nice job, but you've missed something :)
The voice bridge runs with Webrtc, which is UDP based. Operas VPN mode does not support this. That's why it does not work and will never work :)

@REDOSS yeahr I've already noticed this as well, but most of the times it starts happening after a certain amount of time and usually a server restart solves this problem :)
Once I sat almost the whole day and saw nothing, and the next day for three or four hours of stay saw couple of times.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
The voice bridge stuff has improved in 1.3.16 and the client does not use this system anymore.
I'll close this thread here now :)