• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Native Client Fixed width of the column with channels.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I suggest fixing the width of the channels column. This will allow to set certain requirements for the size of the host banner and make it look more beautiful. Currently, the banner does not look very nice and does not completely fill the entire provided area.

1581248374635.png

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well why not make the banner larger in terms of the X-axis?
This would also solve the issue :D

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
"This should work as follows:"
I had it like this, but it looked awfull because of the hight difference to the right part.
In general I think that the new banner will may need some banner redesign for some banners, but then done correctly it will look awsome :)

BTW: Cool banner :D

Vafin

TeaFanatic
BTW: Cool banner :D
This is a banner with an appeal to use the TeaClient, which I put on servers with a free tariff.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

In general I think that the new banner will may need some banner redesign for some banners, but then done correctly it will look awsome :)
The banner output should definitely be improved. It may be possible to use a parameter such as background-size: cover; in CSS styles

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
"background-size: cover;" well this will look horrable :D
I've already tried that...., but ofc you could try yourself as well :D

Vafin

TeaFanatic
I tried but didn't get a decent result.
It would be nice if the link to the image was integrated into the CSS as a background-image. This would allow to better customize the banner.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm it fits with your banner, but not with everyones. I'm currently thinking of may creating some more host banner modes editable via the virtual server settings.

Imo this would be the best option.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
Hmm it fits with your banner, but not with everyones. I'm currently thinking of may creating some more host banner modes editable via the virtual server settings.

Imo this would be the best option.
Add the option to change the background color of the banner so that all server users can see it. This will be useful for example for png images.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Or for example, you can add the ability to use a custom css file for the banner.

Last edited: