• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server [GER/ENG] Can't connect to new created server

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanleyJ

GERMAN:
Hey zusammen,

ich habe da ein Problem mit einem frisch aufgesetzten teaspeak server version 1.3.24-1 aus dem stable branch. ich habe den server nach der Anleitung ([SETUP][Linux] Setting up TeaSpeak from 0) installiert und nach der Anleitung (Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak) konfiguriert.
Danach habe ich noch den Parameter experimental_31 auf 1 gesetzt und versucht mit Tea*Speak-Client version 3.3.0 zu connecten.
Weder ich noch mein kumpel können auf den server connecten. Der Server erkennt die connection in den logs aber für den Client sieht es einfach so aus als ob der Server offline wäre.

<16:52:59> Trying to connect to server on XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
<16:53:05> Failed to connect to server

Ich habe auch die Datei protocol-key.txt gelöscht, damit der Server einen neuen generieren kann, aber das Problem besteht immer noch.

An was könnte das liegen bzw. wie könnte ich diese Sache beheben?

Vielen Dank schonmal im Vorraus.

ENGLISH:
Hey guys,

i have a problem with a freshly installed teaspeak server version 1.3.24-1 from the stable branch. i installed the server according to the instructions ([SETUP][Linux] Setting up TeaSpeak from 0) and configured it according to the instructions (Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak).

Then I set the parameter experimental_31 to 1 and tried to connect with Tea*Speak client version 3.3.0.

Neither I nor my buddy can connect to the server. The server recognizes the connection in the logs but for the client it just looks like the server is offline.

<16:52:59> Trying to connect to server on XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
<16:53:05> Failed to connect to server

I've also deleted the protocol-key.txt so the server would generate a new one, but the problem still persists.

What could be the cause of this issue and how can i fix it?

Thanks in advance.

otalportista

Fanatic member
Hello,
Are protocol_key.txt and not protocol-key.txt.
In config.yml you have "experimental_31" in 1 or in 0? If are on 0 put on 1.
You have valid protocol key?

StanleyJ

Please excuse me yes I meant protocol_key.txt.
I set experimental_31 to 1 and let the server generate the protocol_key.txt. To my knowledge this should be a valid 32 slot license (no license).

otalportista

Fanatic member
Please excuse me yes I meant protocol_key.txt.
I set experimental_31 to 1 and let the server generate the protocol_key.txt. To my knowledge this should be a valid 32 slot license (no license).
No, the protocol generated by teaspeak server don't permit connection of ts3 client 3.2+ only bellow.
Check your inbox for more info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.