• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Help! Can't bind to port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am trying to set up an TeaSpeak server.
Connecting to the server only works with the TeaSpeak client, but not with Tea*Speak or TeaWeb.

When booting up the server i get these erros:

[2022-12-03 19:29:18] [ERROR] 2 | Failed to allocate network read event for voice server binding 0.0.0.0:9987
[2022-12-03 19:29:18] [ERROR] 2 | Failed to allocate network read event for voice server binding :::9987

I have set exp31 to on and i changed the IP in the config file.
Well it somehow seems to be ignoring the ip setting.

The error occurs on new instances and even occured on the first start even tho there are no firewall restrictions and there was no other instance running on the port.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
We only give support to official related clients, i mean, we do not care about 3rd party related clients,
so do not ask for help related with such kind of things.
If you use the forum search option before doing the post, you can easily find all the info you need and
check that TeaWeb is not working since a very long time ago.
The post is very incomplete... no system info, no server version info, etc
Anyway, i recommend you to use v1.4.21-beta-3 (new versions are full of bugs / problems).

We only give support to official related clients, i mean, we do not care about 3rd party related clients,
so do not ask for help related with such kind of things.
If you use the forum search option before doing the post, you can easily find all the info you need and
check that TeaWeb is not working since a very long time ago.
The post is very incomplete... no system info, no server version info, etc
Anyway, i recommend you to use v1.4.21-beta-3 (new versions are full of bugs / problems).
I switched back to Tea*Speak server since it worked better for what i need (wasnt able to connect with Tea*Speak bc no license)
Thanks tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.