• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

[Help] Using Docker to host more than one server

error010255

Just like in the title.
Since I heard it's possible to do, could someone walk me through the entire process? I kinda don't want to ruin my VPS.
I'm running Debian 9.

Thank Youuu :)

EDIT: I figured out I could use YaTQA to create another server, but this time I have hard time setting up DNS. :V

Last edited:

error010255

I'll look into that, even though I already found a solution which is WAY easier and faster. (Fingers crossed not to get gray/blacklisted!)

error010255

YaTQA has an option for creating a new server, I used that, connected with a different port and surprisingly it works!
I restored the snapshot to get an exact copy of my current server.
I am wondering though, how can I assign srv record to this new server, and how updates are going to work. :v

razaq

YaTQA has an option for creating a new server, I used that, connected with a different port and surprisingly it works!
I restored the snapshot to get an exact copy of my current server.
I am wondering though, how can I assign srv record to this new server, and how updates are going to work. :v
have you tried restarting the server? cause im pretty sure its not gonna start with 2 virtual servers

error010255

have you tried restarting the server? cause im pretty sure its not gonna start with 2 virtual servers
Both servers started successfully, not sure about DNS settings now, since I want to have two different sub-domains for each server.

Last edited:

razaq

like normal response you should get when running servercreate is:
error id=2816 msg=virtualserver\slimit\sreached

razaq

thats really weird and definately shouldnt work
you sure you created a Tea*Speak server and not teaspeak?