How to get TeaSpeak to show license (AAL License from Tea*Speak)

mkll11one

TeaFanatic
Premium User
Hello.

A small guide on how to get TeaSpeak to display "valid" license purchased through Tea*Speak to be used for TeaSpeak. (AAL license)

1) You open your browser, and visit Tea*Speak.com.
2) After that. Click on Features > licensing (It shows you which license is possible and choose. However, you must press: Apply Now under Gamer License.)
3) Click on: "Continue to register for an account..."
4) After you have registered a user, and you are logged on the site. (https://sales.teamspeakusa.com) Go to Licenses and click: Buy NEW License.
5) You can only choose "Tea*Speak 3 Annual Activation License" (alias Gamer license) click: Add
6) After that you see type: "License Type" from there you can choose: which slots. (NOTE: 32 slots is not listed on the pricing table!)
7) So after you have pay for the license, it will take around 30-60 minutes (or longer), and you will get a email, with licensekey.dat (DON'T OPEN THE FILE!)
8) After that. you need to download this: (Attached! - license_viewer.zip) Open it > open the license_viewer.html, and upload the FILE and click: Analyze. So soon it has been "analyzed" - Copy all the TEXT - insert it to protocol_key.txt and you are good!

Only that you need to COPY to protocol_key.txt

After you have copyed the text to protocol_key.txt, now you just need to restart the server. and it will show the new license!

If you have any question, just ask! ;)
//Edited 17-09-2018 (Removed a 8.1 as bonus - link was dead!)

Attachments

Last edited:

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Warning: For the new version of client 3.2.2 you should buy the number of slots you want to have on the server, if you buy the license of 32 slots, your server can only have 32 slots.

// Edited: Ignoring this warning, there was confusion.

Last edited:

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hello.

A small guide on how to get TeaSpeak to display "valid" license purchased through Tea*Speak to be used for TeaSpeak. (AAL license)

1) You open your browser, and visit Tea*Speak.com.
2) After that. Click on Features > licensing (It shows you which license is possible and choose. However, you must press: Apply Now under Gamer License.)
3) Click on: "Continue to register for an account..."
4) After you have registered a user, and you are logged on the site. (https://sales.teamspeakusa.com) Go to Licenses and click: Buy NEW License.
5) You can only choose "Tea*Speak 3 Annual Activation License" (alias Gamer license) click: Add
6) After that you see type: "License Type" from there you can choose: which slots. (NOTE: 32 slots is not listed on the pricing table!)
7) So after you have pay for the license, it will take around 30-60 minutes (or longer), and you will get a email, with licensekey.dat (DON'T OPEN THE FILE!)
8) After that. you need to download this: (Attached! - license_viewer.zip) Open it > open the license_viewer.html, and upload the FILE and click: Analyze. So soon it has been "analyzed" - Scroll down to you see: "TeaSpeak Format:"

Only that you need to COPY to protocol_key.txt

After you have copyed the text to protocol_key.txt, now you just need to restart the server. and it will show the new license!

If you have any question, just ask! ;)
I have 2 asks,

1_ In step 7, For wat no can open download license ?

2_ Who is the creator of that file?

Greetings.

mkll11one

TeaFanatic
Premium User
I have 2 asks,

1_ In step 7, For wat no can open download license ?

2_ Who is the creator of that file?

Greetings.
1_ The file don't needed to be opened as notepad. ;) because it's needed to be uploaded on the license_viewer.html so it can be "analyze/converted" to TeaSpeak's own format license. (aka the protocol_key.txt!)

2_
The file was found from R4P3! ;)

And to your warning:
It's correct. but it's possible to set the slots higher up on TeaSpeak! ;) i have tested. and it's works fine.
//Edited: I can connect on server (as 3.2.2 client) up to: 1024 slots. ;)

Last edited:

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
1_ The file don't needed to be opened as notepad. ;) because it's needed to be uploaded on the license_viewer.html so it can be "analyze/converted" to TeaSpeak's own format license. (aka the protocol_key.txt!)

2_
The file was found from R4P3! ;)

And to your warning:
it's only for Tea*Speak... This is TeaSpeak and NOT Tea*Speak ;)
Hmmm, we were talking in the other thread and you told me that in the new version of the TS3 3.2.2 client if the maximum number of slots of license is verified.

Other thread: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/client-version-3-2-1-and-up-connection-problem.359/page-8#post-4681

Last edited:

mkll11one

TeaFanatic
Premium User
Hmmm, we were talking in the other thread and you told me that in the new version of the TS3 3.2.2 client if the maximum number of slots of license is verified.
Look on my "Edited" text. ;)

And the maximum slots is only limited on Tea*Speak's own server. since i did tested with 1024 slots now. it's work pretty fine now! ;)

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
Look on my "Edited" text. ;)

And the maximum slots is only limited on Tea*Speak's own server. since i did tested with 1024 slots now. it's work pretty fine now! ;)
You can connect on server (as 3.2.2 client) up to: 1024 slots whit buyed 32 slots license ?

Ohhh well :eek: !!!, what good news 😃, I'll buy my license today.

doomhammer

Premium User
you have to upload licensekey.dat, then analize, then copy the whole text into protocol_key.txt and restart the server.

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
I already do it but it don't show anything in the box..
You need to buy an original Tea*Speak.com license that is valid and not expired, after analyzing it with that file.

Or have you tried [Link Removed] ? It is an online converter that can be your solution.

The file has been tested by me and works correctly.

mola19

Fanatic member
Premium User
I bought a license and it don't work to me lol
I can help you by private message (imbox) if you need more help, but it should work.
Have you selected the license file and clicked on "Analyze"?
Have you received any error message?