• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Information How to get TSViewer/TS3Index/Gametracker to work?

norbee.16

I mentioned above and attached an image. I tried it on a flat basic tea talk server, there would not be allowed to do it, but in turn YaTQA yes but I can not even put it on gametracker. But it also looks in the picture. :)

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I mentioned above and attached an image. I tried it on a flat basic tea talk server, there would not be allowed to do it, but in turn YaTQA yes but I can not even put it on gametracker. But it also looks in the picture. :)
Hmm.. try assign from the "right" window. ;) for i got no problems on my TeaSpeak server. :)

norbee.16

In YaTQA, you change the rights, but not on the server, so until I close the permission window it indicates, but after I close it and reopen it I have not saved it.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well the reason why Tea*Speak dosnt show these permissions is a simple integer overflow.
Because TeaSpeak has some additional permissions, Tea*Speak cant handle that, this only effects the permission editor.
I recommand to use YatQA or web.teaspeak.de :)

norbee.16

I have 2 thoughts.

1. It would be worth updating the teamspeak3 server version.
2. Gamespeak3 server uploaded to the teaspeak server.

As soon as I have time to test, I indicate which one was, but if someone has a suggestion for it. (Runs on a dedicated server)

acces permmision list
b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_channel_list
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list
b_virtualserver_connectioninfo_view
b_client_remoteaddress_view << I think this need to be applied!

Your server is currently offline.
GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.

• You entered the wrong query port.
    Please update your query port and hit scan again
  • Your server is firewalled.
    Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning or whitelist the gametracker scanning IP addresses:
  • Your server isn't configured to respond to scan requests. To configure your server to respond properly to GameTracker.com scan requests, please visit this forum thread.
problem :(

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
acces permmision list
b_virtualserver_info_view
b_virtualserver_client_list
b_virtualserver_servergroup_list
b_virtualserver_channelgroup_list
b_virtualserver_connectioninfo_view
b_client_remoteaddress_view << I think this need to be applied!

Your server is currently offline.
GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.

• You entered the wrong query port.
    Please update your query port and hit scan again
  • Your server is firewalled.
    Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning or whitelist the gametracker scanning IP addresses:
  • Your server isn't configured to respond to scan requests. To configure your server to respond properly to GameTracker.com scan requests, please visit this forum thread.
problem :(
Are you sure you applied the permission to the group guest query? and use good query port? default is 10101

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Forget about that....
TSviewer/TS3index/gametracker = Easy teaspeak blacklisted server ;)
(just giving an example. You can try to use it anyway but your server will be blacklisted in less than a week......)

Last edited: