• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending How to specify protocol_key.txt path?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyup

Hello, In teamspeak3 server, there is a option that when you start the teamspeak3 server, you can specify the inifile like this;
Code:
./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh inifile=ts3server.ini
How can I do that with teaspeak to specify protocol_key.txt path?

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Hello, In teamspeak3 server, there is a option that when you start the teamspeak3 server, you can specify the inifile like this;
Code:
./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh inifile=ts3server.ini
How can I do that with teaspeak to specify protocol_key.txt path?
Sry mate we don't support 3th party things

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I don't know why all Turkish people thing it's an Turkish forum and anyone understand there language...
Forum language is English!

Eyup

config.yml dosyasını açıp exper diye aratın expermental ayarını 1 yapıp kaydedin daha sonra sunucunuzu yeniden başlatın. Otomatik kendi oluşturacaktır
I know that feature but this "protocol_key.txt" doesn't allow people to join with teamspeak3 client.

iCry1337

So how do we craft protocol_key.txt?
You don't. There are some users who can generate that file that also requires an active original license from ts3 and you can buy a protocol file from them. But you will not have access to it. so ask @world for a protocol key.

Eyup

You don't. There are some users who can generate that file that also requires an active original license from ts3 and you can buy a protocol file from them. But you will not have access to it. so ask @world for a protocol key.
I already have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.