• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Proxy server

hasvan

Hello everyone I'm working for teaspeak/tea*speak proxy with a web interface that u can add multiple servers to it and u can monitor clients info example (version / client id / country / idletime / if the user is talking or no / etc... without the need of the query ) with blacklist and whitelist system u can block an entire country with one click and VPN protection . If anyone of u has some other ideas please let me know and thanks alot.

hasvan

TSGuard.png

So after 2 weeks of coding, I was able to start working on the frontend so basically, now my proxy, or what I call TSGuard is capable of :
Backend:
-adding multiple servers to the proxy
-added Query honeypot that can save all the entries made by an attacker
-block clients based on countries/IPS/VPN
-monitor clients info on each server (Teaspeak - tea*speak version / client id / country / idle time / if the user is talking or no ) without the need of the query
-fake server Infos to the server list of tea*speak
Frontend:
-a dashboard that shows ( how many servers is behind our proxy / how many clients are online / how many clients was blocked that uses a VPN)
-Map that shows the number of clients connected to a specific country
-Query attacks attempts

Please if u have any other ideas please let me know I'm happy to add them

Note : this project will be open source as soon as possible

Last edited:

hasvan

After weeks of playing with the packets I will try to implement a system where u can read the messages/pokes of the clients (and even change server data (server name / version / etc..) I didn't try it yet) :rolleyes: or imagine we can even troll clients by sending fake voice packets like it's coming from someone :D

Last edited:

hasvan

hello everyone, sorry I didn't have free time these couple of months to work on this project and I'm sorry I didn't update you too, and now I'm back I have all the time I need to finish this

u can find some screenshots of what I did so far right now I'm working on the DNS part if anyone has some ideas please let me know I'm happy to add any feature

Attachments

Pardeevitchok

I work in IT full-time. I don't have time for it if someone has to spend more than 8 hours attempting to get it to simply proxy the Internet without doing anything else. For me, the most significant elements of a decent proxy are the speed of connection and security. Free proxies are not safe, just like free VPNs. Thus, I don't use them. Try Soax if you're seeking a trustworthy one. You can read reviews on the Web. It is the best paid proxy server with excellent speed, a control panel, and HTTP(s) and SOCKS5/4 proxies in each package. It's best to verify with your own experience, though.

Last edited:

JohnPaulJones1

Tracking systems seem to be installed on every website so that people moderators can see whether a VPN user or proxy is being used. However, you must find a good IP proxy detection API or code it yourself to do this. Still, it is very difficult and needs a lot of backend experience. For example, when I decided to create my own business website, I visited the entire front end because I had web development experience. However, to create an ip proxy detection, I turned to a local service that allowed me to use such an API. I hope my reply will be useful to someone here :)

Last edited: