• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed Import groups by YaTQA

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0ns

Is Teaspeak not yet compatible with importing groups via YaTQA?
I tried to import only the groups to a teaspeak server and it did not work, only created all the groups with their names but totally reset, without any permission.

I exported Tea*Speak and teaspeak groups to a new teaspeak server via YaTQA, but none worked.

n0ns

I understand perfectly, the snapshots of a full Tea*Speak server for teaspeak usually copy all groups.

Now see the attached print, maybe it helps you to understand my doubt.

Importing / exporting groups only does not work very well for a teaspeak server.
I exported about 10 groups from a Tea*Speak server, I saved the backup file for those groups.
When importing these groups, the same file that was generated, for a teaspeak server, via YaTQA, as it demonstrates the attached print, it happens that all groups with the correct names are created, however, they are all reset, without no permission enabled.

Do you know why this happens? Would not this function be compatible with teaspeak?

Attachments

Last edited:

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Ahh well some "special" features of YatQA are multiple command execution and deduction results.
This leads to the problem that you cant specify the mistake just by saying that it dosn't work.
You need to generate a debug server log, to view the actions which really happen behind this functions and if there is any failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.