• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending invalid parameter size

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
hello
in one of my virtual servers sometimes all clients get disconnected with error " parameter size" and then they connect
whats causing this?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Are they able to enter in general or are they unable to to so?
As well how often and when does this occur?

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
the way of reproducing this bug is getting wider on user side. happening more and more and started to happen on some virtual servers

users description with long text on a specific client version(i assume android client) can reproduce it

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
the way of reproducing this bug is getting wider on user side. happening more and more and started to happen on some virtual servers

users description with long text on a specific client version(i assume android client) can reproduce it
Well I assume the most "long" texts have been limited.
As told before I'll need a trace log in order to find out which text seems to be too long for some clients ;)

farhadhelix

TeaFanatic
Well I assume the most "long" texts have been limited.
As told before I'll need a trace log in order to find out which text seems to be too long for some clients ;)
its hard to get the trace coz its not happening alwyas and the log file is reseting after about 50MB of wiring .

Amirabbas

the reason of this problem is cracked android clients that connects to server and they request talk power than boom all of your members are discornnected with that reason , try deny request talk power on all of your ranks and it will fix