• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed JTS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtsasantos

JTS3ServerMod version 6.5.0 is now released, that fix the issues with TeaSpeak :)
Also Hosting Edition, just get it from the known place.
How can i solve this problem: Reached no service on that IP address / port! Make sure that the JTS3ServerMod process is running and the telnet_enable and telnet_run_forever settings at the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg are enabled!

I checked all of it and i think thats all right

Stefan1200

How can i solve this problem: Reached no service on that IP address / port! Make sure that the JTS3ServerMod process is running and the telnet_enable and telnet_run_forever settings at the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg are enabled!
Please check the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.log file. But we should continue this topic using mail or my own forum, because this is not TeaSpeak related. So just start by sending me this log file by mail (or post it on my forum).

gtsasantos

Please check the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.log file. But we should continue this topic using mail or my own forum, because this is not TeaSpeak related. So just start by sending me this log file by mail (or post it on my forum).
thanks, check your mail pls

Status
Not open for further replies.