• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed JTS3ServerMod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francois

Good Day

I cannot seem to setup JTS3ServerMod web interface to connect to my server.
I can also not get Voting sites to connect to my server.

I have a NPL Tea*Speak server and both works there.

Can you assist me please, i am not sure if i need to allow something somewhere first.

Thanks
Francois

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hello,

Your changed the motd ?

#Default Tea*Speak 3 MOTD:
#TS3\r\nWelcome to the Tea*Speak 3 ServerQuery interface, type \"help\" for a list of commands and \"help <command>\" for information on a specific command.\r\n\r\n
motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\r\n"

Francois

Where to change motd again?

And you sure this will help to fix the issue where JTS3ServerMod webinterface cannot connect to my server.

Francois

Think you do not understand xD

I cannot connect the query to my TeaSpeak server but it works when i try to connect the query to a Tea*Speak server.
My TeaSpeak config.yml is correct it is default motd: "TS3\r\nWelcome on the TeaSpeak ServerQuery interface.\r\n"

Francois

Unable to open a connection to the Tea*Speak 3 server, please check the server address and server query port.

I get that error in the JTS3ServerMod webinterface trying to create a bot to connect to server.
But when i try create a bot and connect to a Tea*Speak license it works

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
Check add you ip jts3 on query_ip_whitelist.txt

I'm not on my pc, I'm on the phone. if you did not find what I asked you. tomorrow i will try to install it on my server see how it works.

Francois

Okay but remember it is the JTS3 Hosting package that uses a webinterface not normal jts3
But voting sites also fail connecting through query to TeaSpeak server so maybe find that fix then we know the issue with JTS3 as well

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
Unfortunately to download the web version, it is necessary to make a request by email.

Did you change the query port on jts3web?

Also, you have not posted the correct jts3 log file, normally where it finds the JTS3ServerMod.jar file, there is a logs folder, and the log files are in the folder there.

Francois

Yes i was wondering how you going to get the files :)

I kept it 10011 because i changed the TeaSpeak qeury to 10011

Status
Not open for further replies.