• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Logviewer back for users

RealRunSpace

Hello, are you going to fix or bring back the logviewer?

Some of my clients would like to have their logs back. If not, maybe you can add per instance server logs, were all information like X user connected to X channel, X user add perms to group or user X, X user modified channel[modified param here], and things like that, it would be highly appreciated to have per instance logs, and then the application logs (where all the crashes and problems, not from an instance, like from the database, appears here).

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I think this command won't be returned, since these logs are no longer supported in TeaSpeak and this decision was made deliberately, but it's better to wait for @WolverinDEV comment on this.
By the way, use TeaClient. TS3 is no longer supported by the TeaSpeak team and only critical fixes are being made.

Attachments

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
TS3 Client is no longer supported by TeaSpeak Team!

So I don't think, logviewer will be back! =)

Vafin

TeaFanatic
In this case, I think we need an alternative for the Tea client. It is necessary that administrators of virtual servers can view the logs of the virtual server directly in the Tea client itself. Accordingly, it is necessary to implement logging of each virtual server in a separate file.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
In this case, I think we need an alternative for the Tea client. It is necessary that administrators of virtual servers can view the logs of the virtual server directly in the Tea client itself. Accordingly, it is necessary to implement logging of each virtual server in a separate file.
Yes I fully agree here.
I've also planned to add a window soonly.
Currently there is the "logquery" command for it ;)

RealRunSpace

And there is any information on how to do that? I mean, maybe the command wont return, but maybe a solution for the Tea client should be released, this way we can maybe visualize logs from a client area for examplo, and have per instance server/permission logs like original server does!

Acuity

@WolverinDEV are u planned to add options with you can see query clients through server? And is something diffrent in code betwen Tea*Speak and teaspeak beacuse i use one bot that create automatic channels now i use same bot, but bot has problem with creating channels.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
And there is any information on how to do that? I mean, maybe the command wont return, but maybe a solution for the Tea client should be released, this way we can maybe visualize logs from a client area for examplo, and have per instance server/permission logs like original server does!

@WolverinDEV are u planned to add options with you can see query clients through server? And is something diffrent in code betwen Tea*Speak and teaspeak beacuse i use one bot that create automatic channels now i use same bot, but bot has problem with creating channels.
Whats the error when he creates channels?