• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

make separate yatqa login for each server(complicated question)

Heick

hi, im talking about something complicated
its like this
someone run a teaspeak server with specific query port.
and he can run many servers and manage them with yatqa..., So far it was normal and everyone can do it

But here is the story
each server , has a specific query port(Unique for each server), username(its serveradmin for all servers) and password(Unique for each server) for query login.
and users can easily login and manage theyr servers.

how its possible?
i make this photo
To understand better
yatqa.png

in normal, you can run many servers and give them to people but you can give them query login becuase they can manage other servers, but that server i saw, everyone can login to query
its so strange and interesting
you can manage all server in one yatqa, and each server have unique and specific information too
whats your idea, someone made it so its possible

Eyup

hi, im talking about something complicated
its like this
someone run a teaspeak server with specific query port.
and he can run many servers and manage them with yatqa..., So far it was normal and everyone can do it

But here is the story
each server , has a specific query port(Unique for each server), username(its serveradmin for all servers) and password(Unique for each server) for query login.
and users can easily login and manage theyr servers.

how its possible?
i make this photo
To understand better
View attachment 4152

in normal, you can run many servers and give them to people but you can give them query login becuase they can manage other servers, but that server i saw, everyone can login to query
its so strange and interesting
you can manage all server in one yatqa, and each server have unique and specific information too
whats your idea, someone made it so its possible
I've done this before too, it's easy. Do the following
Code:
cd /home/YOURUSER && mkdir serverPORT && wget https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz && tar -xf TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz
// Edit YOURUSER and PORT in the code
Then, edit config.yml file and change the query port with the port that you have just selected. But add 0 before it. It's done. If you wan't to create second server, just do the code again, change the query port and server's port again.

Heick

tnx for your comment, let me check i understand right or not

for example i have running teaspeak server at /home/reseller with queryport 3025 (my main server i want to manage all other servers)
then, i wanna create new server that have query port 5000 (server created for customer, that have query login, amd its shows on my main server yatqa too. so i can manage all servers)

so i need to use this code
Code:
cd /home/reseller && mkdir 5000 && wget https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz && tar -xf TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz
then go to folder named 5000 and edit its config.yml and set query port 05000 ?

am i right?

Eyup

tnx for your comment, let me check i understand right or not

for example i have running teaspeak server at /home/reseller with queryport 3025 (my main server i want to manage all other servers)
then, i wanna create new server that have query port 5000 (server created for customer, that have query login, amd its shows on my main server yatqa too. so i can manage all servers)

so i need to use this code
Code:
cd /home/reseller && mkdir 5000 && wget https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz && tar -xf TeaSpeak-1.5.6.tar.gz
then go to folder named 5000 and edit its config.yml and set query port 05000 ?

am i right?
Yes, you are right. But you can't manage all of the servers in one YaTQA. Maybe you can set an web-interface for it.

Heick

Yes, you are right. But you can't manage all of the servers in one YaTQA. Maybe you can set an web-interface for it.
no, what i need is manage all servers in one yatqa, someone did it and idk how the f he did it, i know how to run multiservers with another serverquery, my question is, how to manage them all in one yatqa

Eyup

no, what i need is manage all servers in one yatqa, someone did it and idk how the f he did it, i know how to run multiservers with another serverquery, my question is, how to manage them all in one yatqa
I guess "someone" lied to you. I think that's impossible. Like I said, maybe a Web-Interface looks like YaTQA?

Heick

I guess "someone" lied to you. I think that's impossible. Like I said, maybe a Web-Interface looks like YaTQA?
no one lied, i saw that on anydesk by myself :D thats yatqa not webinterface
maybe he edited teaspeak open source? i think its only way

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
As far as I know, "Serveradmin" is hardcoded to have permission for ALL servers.

If you have seen someone have multiple query ports per machine, he probably is using docker to have multiple TS3 instances running at the same time each one with one virtual server and exposing the query and voice port.