• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I understand that, I need a premium license ... but only that file needs to be edited?
The changes of "version" will only work, if you have premium. So if you change it now, it will not work.

It will first work, after you have added license to config.yml 😎 and ofcourse required to restart.

crocodil2

The changes of "version" will only work, if you have premium. So if you change it now, it will not work.

It will first work, after you have added license to config.yml 😎 and ofcourse required to restart.
My friend has a license ... more precisely a protocol_key.txt file, how do you add it in config.yml? Can you give me the code?

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
My friend has a license ... more precisely a protocol_key.txt file, how do you add it in config.yml? Can you give me the code?
So you are using your friend's protocol_key?
Btw, it explain already, if you go back to first page. So I don't need to explain for you. 😉

crocodil2

You need to buy premium.
How many times do I repeat that my friend has a premium account, but does not know how to put the license in config.yml
The protocol_ley.txt file contains several codes:
version:0
chain:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
root_key_prv:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
root_key_pbl:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
root_prv_index:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
Which of these codes : chain: / root_key_prv: / root_prv_index: - I add them in config.yml

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
How many times do I repeat that my friend has a premium account, but does not know how to put the license in config.yml
The protocol_ley.txt file contains several codes:
version:0
chain:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
root_key_prv:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
root_key_pbl:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
root_prv_index:I CHANGED NOT TO SEE THE LICENSE CODE
Which of these codes : chain: / root_key_prv: / root_prv_index: - I add them in config.yml
thats its not an teaspeak related thing.

If your friend needs help, he can just read on the first page. :)

And these you post here, has nothing to-do with premium =)
protocol_key is not "premium license" =)

Last edited:

xDyego

There are people who really confuse, premium license with protocol license, this is normal.
Let's explain it in another way, only those who have a yellow name here on the forum can make this type of change.
How to leave the yellow name here on the forum?
Click on "Account upgrades", pay the amount and that's it, your name is yellow. Then you will receive a premium license.

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
This kid @crocodil2 already knows, i explained him before how everything works.
He is just trolling with users and trying to edit things without paying for premium.
I already told him that only premium members can do it, he just ignored :unsure: