• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Memory Leak / Fragmention bug

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Well the more I teresting question is is the memory usage lower with build 5 or not?
And if there is any crash please send it to me because as Ive already said 8 changed some deep thinks which can cause a crash

Kevinos

Fanatic member
Premium User
Well the more I teresting question is is the memory usage lower with build 5 or not?
And if there is any crash please send it to me because as Ive already said 8 changed some deep thinks which can cause a crash
I will update on the latest version, I have 500 user, I send you the crash dump, if the server crash

almir101

For me,usage is very low. I never had any kind of crashes with any version of TeaSpeak.
Currently there are 30+ users and 5 integrated musicbots, cpu is at 0%,which i really like,and RAM usage is almost 0%.
I like the way this new optimisation.

Attachments

Koyilin

For me,usage is very low. I never had any kind of crashes with any version of TeaSpeak.
Currently there are 30+ users and 5 integrated musicbots, cpu is at 0%,which i really like,and RAM usage is almost 0%.
I like the way this new optimisation.
Please if u have 32gb ram stop talking like that because its like someone reporting to a game dev he cant run the game normaly on his gtx 1080 and i5 7600k and someone reply this: I dont have any problem i can run it easly on my 64gb ddr4 2 x i9 9900k and my graphics card is 4 x rtx 2080 ti sli
.... that was a bit rude example but if u say that u dont have any problem yea sure with 32gb ofc not your server will crash after 3-5 months.. our server crash after 3-5 days..

andrex1337

As you can see I am also running a webserver and teaspeak server on my 4gb RAM machine and got also only a load of 300mb ram. I can set the VPS ram to 1gb if you want and it's still working without any problems.

almir101

You did not understand.
Yes there is 32GB RAM but only 120MB used by TeaSpeak.

EDIT: After 4 hours of using,I have made no changes,same ammount of clients,cpu usage is 120%
RAM 190MB

Attachments

Koyilin

You did not understand.
Yes there is 32GB RAM but only 120MB used by TeaSpeak.

EDIT: After 4 hours of using,I have made no changes,same ammount of clients,cpu usage is 120%
RAM 190MB
That means the ram consuption not normal.

"
1536767902152.png
"
U said this , thats why i said that, because yea ram usage is almost 0% .... yea on a 32gb vps yea 0% ram usage.... wow... how suprising.
im not talking sh*t thank you...
for u the usage is very low and u have zero crash... then i can say: yea on my 4 x rtx 2080 ti sli my graphics card usage is very low in 4k .. .hm... why there is even hd settings? for me the consuption is about 0% ... hm..
Lets make games only in 8k other settings not needed, i can run it easly with 240fps oh ye.... u cant even start the game and crashing every hour? who cares its working fine beacuse my pc can run it so there is no problem.... buy better pc if u want to run it.. the optimizig is fine...
(well i dont think so..)

andrex1337

And you dont understand that I also dont have any problems on a VPS with 1GB RAM. Which OS are you using and from where you got your VPS?

Koyilin

And you dont understand that I also dont have any problems on a VPS with 1GB RAM. Which OS are you using and from where you got your VPS?
I tried centOS 7 64bit , unbuntu 16.x 64bit , maybe i should try debian or i dont know.
Bungeecloud but i installed a legit Tea*Speak server 32 users 110mb ram usage stable but 32 slot not enough for me, the teaspeak ram usage is kinda the same but my problem is that the ram usage getting higher every single minutes.